GaleriX MOD

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
gratch

Post by gratch »

@2xS
So, hab mal wieder ein bisschen umgearbeitet. Das aktualisierte ZIP steht schon zum Download bereit.

Bei mir geht alles einwandfrei (auch mit phpwcms 1.2.6). Aber das ist ja nix neues... Versuch mal, ob es jetzt bei dir auch läuft.

@kukki
Hast du vielleicht in der /config/phpwcms/conf.inc.php irgendein charset auf UTF-8 stehen? Dann kommt so ein Verhalten wie bei dir. Ändern auf ISO-8859-1 schafft dem Abhilfe.
Saying Bill Gates improved computer security is like saying Osama bin Laden improved flight security.
2xS

Post by 2xS »

Juchu, es funktioniert!
Der letzte Fehler mit der SQL_Abfrage war wohl meine Verschulden, ich hatte folgende zwei Replacement-Tags in einem Artikel:

Code: Select all

[GALERIX:1}
[GALERIX:2}
Da kommt das Skript aus dem Tritt, wenn es sich bei den mit ID angegebenen Alben um (leere) Alben mit weiteren Unteralben handelt.
Sind Bilder und keine Unteralben vorhanden, funktioniert die Angabe mehrerer RT ohne Probleme - siehe meine Seite.

Ich denke mal, es hätte auch schon mit der Version von gestern funktioniert. Danke für die Mühe gratch!
gratch

Post by gratch »

Juuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu es geht :D War schon langsam am Verzweifeln weil das nie funktioniert hat. Dann Glückwunsch zur erfolgreichen Installation! :lol:

Die Mühe hab ich mir gerne gemacht, ich will doch schließlich, dass mein Modul bei möglichst allen einwandfrei geht.
Saying Bill Gates improved computer security is like saying Osama bin Laden improved flight security.
kukki

Post by kukki »

gratch wrote: @kukki
Hast du vielleicht in der /config/phpwcms/conf.inc.php irgendein charset auf UTF-8 stehen? Dann kommt so ein Verhalten wie bei dir. Ändern auf ISO-8859-1 schafft dem Abhilfe.
Klar doch, mal sehen, obs daran liegt. Ich glaube aber, dass es vielleicht Probleme mit den allgemeinen Text gibt. Muß ich erst einmal schauen, was da ansteht. Ich melde mich wieder! :roll:
Lieber arm dran als Arm ab!

meine historische Website: Jagdgeschwader 300 1.9.34-R554
kukki's SpIeLwIeSe V.1.9.33 R553 responsive
johnn

Post by johnn »

How can I change the backend language to English? :oops: It's all in German :(

And how can I change the char encoding in frontend?

P.S. And last thing :) - how to change the color of the text that says "Image 1 of 5" when picture zoomed?

flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi johnn,

What version is running for you?

Regards Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
johnn

Post by johnn »

phpwcms ver. 1.2.6
galerix mod ver. 1.9.3
gratch

Post by gratch »

Hi johnn,
the backend language is set to German per default, I think I should change that in my installation manual :D Just do the following:

Open phpwcms.php, find the text

include_once(PHPWCMS_ROOT.'/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/inc_lang/backend/de/lang.inc.php');
and change it to

include_once(PHPWCMS_ROOT.'/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/inc_lang/backend/en/lang.inc.php');
The char encoding is just set globally for phpwcms in the file config/phpwcms/conf.inc.php in the line

$phpwcms['charset']
. I've always set this value to "latin1" as well as the database charset ("latin1") and the database collation ("latin1_german1_ci") which are configured in the same file. I don't know what happens if you use a UTF-8 database with UTF-8 encoding in the frontend, I've never tried that.

I assume you're using Lightbox for displaying the zoomed images. As I've only included this, the Lightbox appearance is configured in the corresponding CSS file which resides in

/include/inc_module/mod_galerix/inc_ext/lightbox2.02/css/lightbox.css

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to help.

Greetz,
gratch
kukki

Post by kukki »

Kleine Unstimmigkeit habe ich entdeckt.
Mal sehen, ob ich es richtig zusammen bekomme. Ich habe ein Hauptalbum angelegt und mehrer Unteralben und wieder zwei Unter-Unteralben. Bei der Festlegung, dass das erste Bild als Ordnerbildchen erscheinen soll, streikt das Modul. Nur der "blöde" blaugraue Ordner ist zu sehen. Auch eine Korrektur und nochmalige Konfiguration änderte nichts daran!

Jetzt bist Du dran! :)
Lieber arm dran als Arm ab!

meine historische Website: Jagdgeschwader 300 1.9.34-R554
kukki's SpIeLwIeSe V.1.9.33 R553 responsive
gratch

Post by gratch »

Das Ordnersymbol sollte immer dann angezeigt werden, wenn das entweder in der Konfiguration so eingestellt ist oder ein Album keine Bilder enthält. Anderes Verhalten hab ich noch nie gesehen... bin momentan nicht zuhause, aber ich schau mir das nächste Woche mal an.

Greetz,
gratch
casi

Error

Post by casi »

Wer kann mit diesem Error weiterhelfen? Neuestes download.

Error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'USING (`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`' at line 1

Executed query:
SELECT g.pid, g.f_id, g.aid, g.p_hash, g.t_hash, g.caption, g.position, f.f_hash, f.f_ext FROM `phpwcms_galerix_picture` g JOIN `phpwcms_file` f USING (`f_id`) WHERE g.`aid`=0 ORDER BY g.`position`

Danke!
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

Hi, I want to ask something: how do I make the space on top of the album to be smaller - now I have a lot of space over the name of the album and I want to get it out or make it smaller.

second question : - there is a Text Navigation where is that text I want to translate in my language.

thanks
ImagePackging design,labels, catalogs,postcards,
gratch

Post by gratch »

Entschuldigt meine späte Antwort, ich war in Urlaub.

Sorry for my late response, I've been away.

@casi
Der Fehler sollte (hoffentlich :) ) behoben sein, lade dir das aktuellste ZIP unter http://thomashackl.de/galerix-download.phtml herunter.

@culda_a
All language related files are in the directory mod_galerix/inc_lang. So far, only German ("de") and English ("en") files exist. I'd like anybody to help me with other languages. To create files for a new language, just copy the file "en.galerix.lang.php" to "your-lang.galerix.lang.php" (for example "fr.galerix.lang.php" for French) and edit the values. So much for the frontend. The backend language files are in the subdirectory backend in their appropriate folder ("de", "en" and so on).

GaleriX automatically uses the value that is set for frontend language in the file PHPWCMS_ROOT/config/phpwcms/conf.inc.php (entry $phpwcms['default_lang']). So, if you set your frontend language to "fr" and have a file fr.galerix.lang.php in your "mod_galerix/inc_lang" directory, all GaleriX frontend text will be French.

I hope that helps. If you need any more information, feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Greetz,
gratch
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

Question:

is it possible to put let's say on the left column like a slide show only 1 picture and when you press on it to open the pictures with the Lightbox effect?... I dont whant all the pictures to be visible only the first picture in the album .
ImagePackging design,labels, catalogs,postcards,
gratch

Post by gratch »

That's not possible so far. But that sounds like an interesting feature to add. It will be a lot of work to port GaleriX to phpWCMS 1.3, though...