Another layout problem

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Marko

Another layout problem

Post by Marko »

I guess I'm quite a whiner, but I do have yet another problem... :oops: I've used replacement tag {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} which produces my menu. Everything went well as long as I didn't use hidden categories. My prob is as follows:

I have a main category with one article which includes some text and article menu which points to the hidden category. Under that category I have a hidden category which includes all the rest articles related to the main category.

When I'm at top level and click a link to read an article in the hidden category my NAV_TABLE gets a bit weird. I looked through the source and I found out that there is an extra

Code: Select all

colspan="2"
in my NAV_TABLE. Where is this coming from so I could fix it?

And yes, there is a reason why I'm doing it this way. I want to show an image and some text on my top level page, instead of a list of article titles and summaries. This is the only way (at least for now) I've been able to do so.
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

This was pointed out here also:
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=704
"I'm trying to customize the menu to fit my own layout. I have sucessfully adjusted the settings in "conf.template_default.inc.php", but I have found a couple of bugs(?) that I can't figure out how to solve:

- How do I remove the linkimage? Suppose I would have to edit front.func.inc.php? (not really a bug, but nevertheless...)

- When rendering the {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} it seems there is an unnessesary colspan=2 tag in the cell containing the name of the menu item? This causes a wrong rendering of the entire table, specifically the tablerows containing the dividercells seems to come out bad?

Besides that, noting to report other than gratitude for an utterly fantastic script. Keep up the good work Oliver

Stig"