Print Layouts

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
eglwolf

Print Layouts

Post by eglwolf »

I have the print tag on several of my templates, however when I click it the open windows bascially shows the same thing, without some of the css.

Why is it not just opening the content area and leaving the template out?

What am I missing?

http://www.equivity.com/v4/email.shtml
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

please goto the admin backend! choose the template you use for this article or structure. edit this template there you see wich css this template will use! maybe you choose the print.css!
eglwolf

Post by eglwolf »

Could the problem be that when I entered my customer template information I put it all in the main cell, and did not plit it up into the - header, left, right, footer, etc..??
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

eglwolf wrote:Could the problem be that when I entered my customer template information I put it all in the main cell, and did not plit it up into the - header, left, right, footer, etc..??
hello

yes, thats the error!
eglwolf

Post by eglwolf »

well them back to the drawing board, on the template becuase that was the only way I could get the template to work was to put it all into the main cell. :-(
eglwolf

Post by eglwolf »

Update:

I "cut" my template up and put each section into the appropriate area in the admin. And it is abour 90% accurant.

The main concern is that PHPWCMS seems to be adding additional code into my templates, What I did was lable each section

<!---Header End--->
<!--Left Start-->

Just for my future refence, well there should be no code between these two tags, but once the template is used live I get things like:

Code: Select all

<!---Header - End---></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="217"><!---Left - Start--->
Which is messing links up a little. How can I get rid of these extras, or what can I do about them?