Many problems with PhpWcms

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
bagins6

Many problems with PhpWcms

Post by bagins6 »

Hy ppl,

it´s my first post in this forum, yesterday i install the version 1.3.0, it´s done but with some problems, when i´m trying to do my site structure and save the codes and options, it returns to login.php and always markup Portuguese language.

i don't have any problems to made a template with css, tables or divs but i don't know where i put it into the backend area, i don't found any tutorial in English, everything is in German

thanks,
and sorry, 4 my english :P
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Hi bagins6,

you're welcome!
Not easy to give you an answer right now. Could you please explain more detailed what happens and when?? Do you have a link to your page?
What was the problem with install?? Sounds that there are some errors with paths??? But much more errors may exist....
Greetz
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi bagins6,

if you have solved your problems there is a little list of documentations and templates (link). http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77825#77825

Regards Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
bagins6

Post by bagins6 »

give thanks flip-flop, now i dont have any problem with templates, but when i change anything in backend, and when i try to save, it returns to login page (sessions is destroyed), although it save my changes.

Can someone help me with this problem please?

Thank you!
wastl

Character set

Post by wastl »

You definetely choose a wrong character set. For yr problem I assume it has to do with the installation proceedure. Pls investigate the forum or the phpwcms-docu website and go step by step along (after you backed up yr db-files as well as yr phpwcms-config-files.

Good luck

Achim
ErikvdB

Post by ErikvdB »

Hello bagins6,

As I'm having the same problem, I wonder if you found a sollution to your kick-out problem??

Kind regards,
Erik
walnut

Kick Out

Post by walnut »

I am having the problem of getting kicked out when I save or update an article or category, etc. It does not happen all the time but quite frequently. Generally the work is not saved when this happens.

Anybody found an solution this yet?