1st run with 1.2.8

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
nkosztad

1st run with 1.2.8

Post by nkosztad »

Well, I installed the new virgin setup with 1.2.8 + patch G and when I want to login or check the homepage it gives me that error message:

Code: Select all

Warning: main(include/inc_lib/default.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kosztad/public_html/univar/login.php on line 30

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/inc_lib/default.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kosztad/public_html/univar/login.php on line 30
Could somebody help me about that problem?

And the index.php gives me a different error message:

Warning: main(include/inc_lib/default.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kosztad/public_html/univar/index.php on line 56

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/inc_lib/default.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kosztad/public_html/univar/index.php on line 56
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi nkosztad,

we need a little bit more information.
Where is the root of your domain? public_html or univar?

$phpwcms['site']              = 'http://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].'/';
$phpwcms['admin_email']       = '';

// paths
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']          = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
$phpwcms['root']              = 'univar';
Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
nkosztad

Post by nkosztad »

I found the problem! The stupid OSX ftp software (Transmit) didn't upload all files to include directory :evil:

and it didn't give me any error message :evil:

From now everything's clear.