File center broken

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Quarks

File center broken

Post by Quarks »

Hi everybody,
I'm running an installation of phpwcms 1.2.6 with multiple backend users. Everthing was fine until one admin-user observed a strange problem with the file center: Instead of the file center an empty page shows up, or an empty file having the name "phpwcms.php" is offered for download. No error message. This happens only with this single user.
Updating to the latest phpwcms version didn't change anything. So it might be something with the mysql tables? I have analysed, optimized also repaired (there was no problem), I removed the file entries in the table *_file which have been added by this user at last. I have emptied and reset the cache...nothing helped. The link to the file center looks the same for every user.
Do you know how to solve this?
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

have you logged in with this username and tried yourself. Maybe a problematic username?

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
Quarks

Post by Quarks »

Yes, I did. I could reproduce it in firefox (winxp and linux) and IE.

Except for this one bug everything seems to be fine - the ftp take over in existing folders works fine and pictures for various content parts can be selected via the file browser.
I would be happy if we could solve this, because the file center is really useful.

Greetings,
Quarks