mygallery mod

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
Svenaui

Post by Svenaui »

Hi @ all,

there are a lot of thing to do, befor you get run this script. Somebody has a final version or a complete desciption, how to do? Will be a great thing...

Greetings.
Sven
Ati

Post by Ati »

Hello,
I have a question can i use this that link form the first posting ?
Or is there any Update?

Thank u
"Seien wir realistisch - versuchen wir das Unmögliche" (Chè Guevara)
Ati

Post by Ati »

Hello i got a big trouble maybe someone else can help me.
Warning: opendir(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 20548 is not allowed to access ********include/inc_module/mygallery/images/1 owned by uid 30 in /********include/inc_module/mygallery/inc_lib/main.functions.php on line 93

Warning: opendir(******include/inc_module/mygallery/images/1): failed to open dir: Success in *****include/inc_module/mygallery/inc_lib/main.functions.php on line 93

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in ******/include/inc_module/mygallery/inc_lib/main.functions.php on line 96
I added the ***** ;)

Thanks
"Seien wir realistisch - versuchen wir das Unmögliche" (Chè Guevara)
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

I have now written a new RT call {MOOSHOW} which uses the MyGallery MOD to create a fully customisable CSS slideshow, which can show multiple or single albums.

See more here:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.p ... bee6#67343

enjoy!
ff123

Post by ff123 »

I am sorry to say, but I cant get this module working, too many bugs! :(
-- Vuurvos --
rs

Post by rs »

Hello,

I've installed this mod, made it to work, but who can explain how can I include just an album on a page? {MYGAL} rt shows whole gallery, but I want only I album from gallery to be shown on the page. When I try to use {MYAL} rt it says "No album selected." Also when i try ot view an album it gives me blank page (see http://lisagregoryspecialevents.com/ind ... 52,0,0,1,0 ). Thanks.
Monz@

Post by Monz@ »

hi @ all

who has already a solution (except the written proposals) to get the mod working. I'm hanging at the point where I should create the tables for the DB. But when I click on the "gallery module" link in the menu modules, just nothing happens... what's going wrong? :cry:

cheers
Monz@[/img]
Monz@

Post by Monz@ »

Important information for all people who can see the module-link but when they click on, just nothing happens:

when you change / add the lines in the phpwcms.php it's necessary to put the "default"-lines of coding at the end of the cases lines. If you don't you'll only see the default-message! here an example of an correct code:

Code: Select all

case "modules":	//Modules
      	switch ($p) {
      		case 2:	 // Graphical Text MOD
      		if($phpwcms["gt_mod"]) { //enabled/disable GT MOD
      		include_once("include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/main.inc.php");
      		}
      	break;

case 3: // Calendar Mod 
		if ($phpwcms["calendar_mod"]) { //enabled/disable calendar mod 
		include_once("./include/inc_module/mod_calendar/main.inc.php"); 
		} 
	break;

case 5: //Gallery Mod
		if ($phpwcms["gallery_mod"]) {
		include_once("./include/inc_module/mygallery/main.inc.php");
		}
	break;

default: echo 'Thanks to J&eacute;r&ocirc;me for his <a href="phpwcms.php?do=modules&p=2">Graphical Text MOD</a>.';
 		echo '<br>&nbsp;<br>Other modules might follow. GT MOD will be moved to admin section.';
	      	}
      	break;
greetz Monz@
grischa

Bilder werden nicht angezeigt

Post by grischa »

Hallo zusammen

Ich komme einfach nicht weiter...
Die Galerien kann ich anlegen und anschauen, aber sobald ich ein einzelnes Bild anklicke bekomme ich nur eine leere Seite.
Die Kategorie mit Alias "mypic" hab ich angelegt und den RT {MYPIC} in einen HTML Contentpart gepackt (so wie in der Anleitung beschieben).

http://www.masanssport.ch/index.php?gallery&album=1

Beim klicken auf "Slideshow" scheitnt was ganz Falsch zu laufen...

Ich hab die neuste Version 1.2.8 installiert.

Danke schonmal für eure Hilfe!
switchkil

blank picture site

Post by switchkil »

Hello!

The installation of mygallery was successful (even with problems).
but now, i have exactly the same problem as grischa:
all albums are shown correctly, but if i want to see a picture in full size, only a blank page is displayed. it is very interesting, that the following link should be used:

http://portal.website.de/index.php?gall ... md=noslide

path to wcms should be: /phpwcms/....

does anyone have a hint for me?

Thanxs!!
dafunzi

safe mode

Post by dafunzi »

chmod -R 2777 your image directory so that any files created in that directory inherit the group ownership of the parent directory.