Email contactform - message is not sent

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
gmatyi

Email contactform - message is not sent

Post by gmatyi »

Hi,

I have a webpage maded with phpwcms. On any page I created a email contactfor content element, i filled it. After I fill out the form, and I click on the send button, the e-mail is sent to the recepient and the sender get a copy too. But Unfortunately both E-mail is leer. Every data, text, what I write onto form, is dissapeared.

Please help me anybody.

thanks.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi gmatyi,

docu:
template:

Here you have to insert a template, otherwise you will be sent a blank email. This template can be created as a text template or as an html template. In the templates you can use all field names of the form.
regards
Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

O-U-C-H ! :P
Of course, an "enhanced" UI design would WARN about this -or- make it a *REQUIRED* field! (who wants to EVER send a BLANK email? :?
gmatyi

Post by gmatyi »

flip-flop wrote:Hi gmatyi,

docu:
template:

Here you have to insert a template, otherwise you will be sent a blank email. This template can be created as a text template or as an html template. In the templates you can use all field names of the form.
regards
Knut
Ohh. very simple.

thanks.
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

also: be aware that hotmail WILL junk these emails by default - i guess other email clients may do too.

always test your emails on a hotmail account then check the junk folder and add the address to your whitelist