Pre 1.2.7 release!

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
flip-flop

NEW 1.2.7 pre is out 25.06.06

Post by flip-flop »

Hi at all,

[DE] ---------------
Eine neue fehlerkorrigierte "pre 1.2.7" ist am 25.06.06 erschienen.
Solved problems at this moment:
1. CP´s werden richtig gruppiert.
2. NAV_TABLE_COLUMN "colspan Problem" beseitigt. [EDIT] Nur die debug-Einträge entfernt[/EDIT]

[EN] ----------------
A new error solved "pre 1.2.7" dated 06/06/25 is available.
Solved problems at this moment:
1. CP´s grouped right.
2. NAV_TABLE_COLUMN "colspan probelm" solved. [EDIT] Only debug-entries removed[/EDIT]

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66971

Gruß Knut :D
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
1996 328ti

Post by 1996 328ti »

flip-flop wrote:Hi 1996 328ti,
at this time it works for me too.
Where have you found the error?
The problem is when I use {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN:x} the menu doesn't expand to show the sub categories.{NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} works.
I have commented out those menus that are not working until I have a chance to disable the RTs and experment. I might do a clean install on a dev site to see what is causing the problem.

Edit: I set RT=0 in the config file, although RTs and my external PHP scripts still worked. Still did not work. Next step is a clean install with no RTs.

Edit again: I had the category hidden so it did not appear under the home menu. This way I had 3 separate nav table columns.
Last edited by 1996 328ti on Mon 26. Jun 2006, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
mdgroot

Post by mdgroot »

Having the same problem.
In IE the NAV_TABLE_COLUMN (selected submenus) is outlined to the right.
In Firefox no problems.
phpWCMS v1.27
cth3

Problem adding anything

Post by cth3 »

error while creating new article content
sql: SELECT DISTINCT *, date_format(article_tstamp, '%Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s') AS article_date FROM phpwcms_article LEFT JOIN phpwcms_articlecat ON phpwcms_article.article_cid=phpwcms_articlecat.acat_id WHERE phpwcms_article.article_id='3' LIMIT 1;
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

I'm still reworking the whole menu creation before release new version. The stupid tables and hidden/non hidden is a big problem.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
mdgroot

Post by mdgroot »

Isn't there a simple fix for these 'right aligned' menu-items ?
My whole site is a mess now ... :cry:
phpWCMS v1.27
1996 328ti

Post by 1996 328ti »

mdgroot wrote:Having the same problem.
In IE the NAV_TABLE_COLUMN (selected submenus) is outlined to the right.
In Firefox no problems.
I have had that problem for years using Mac Safari only viewing the home category.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
rushclub

Next steps before release the final 1.2.7

Post by rushclub »

have a look:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11635

i dont want to search for the hair in the soup, but can anyone tell me where the fe-user and be-user support is hidden in that roadmap? that is the feature demanded every day here in the forum and no word about that ... :cry:

i can not answere to the thread above (only allowed to admins)

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Re: Next steps before release the final 1.2.7

Post by Oliver Georgi »

rushclub wrote:have a look:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11635

i dont want to search for the hair in the soup, but can anyone tell me where the fe-user and be-user support is hidden in that roadmap? that is the feature demanded every day here in the forum and no word about that ... :cry:

i can not answere to the thread above (only allowed to admins)

rush
YES YES YES YES - sorry - I have forgotten to tell you... check again.

Oliver
rushclub

Post by rushclub »

sorry that i am disturbing any time ...
... but i am waiting for that feature every day :wink:

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
pepe

Post by pepe »

... every day, rushclub :?: :?: :?:

I'm waiting for that feature every year :cry: :cry: :cry:

But does'n matter, i have a new sandbox in the meantime... REDAXO :idea:
An absolute different way of cms-prorgramming and -using compared to phpWCMS... but not that bad!

And, while waiting and playing in my new sandbox, i've time to learn PHP :wink:
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

pepe wrote:But does'n matter, i have a new sandbox in the meantime... REDAXO
Pepe what should this?

Oliver
tinoo

Post by tinoo »

Oliver Georgi wrote:Pepe what should this?Oliver
What are you expecting? We are all waitung for the new stable release, doesn't matter if 1.3 or 2.0... :lol: But that means too, in my case, that i stopped all current project developments with phpwcms for the moment... So i'm sitting on my own company's website, the one of my scubadiving club, my private website and so on... Waiting is boring - meanwhile i'm playing around with Joomla&Co. But let me say: It's not all gold what shines like gold...

What i like the most in phpwcms is the way i can structure my sites (sitestructure). In other CMSes, you have to create the content first, and then you can create the sitestructure (and menustructure). A very illogically way, particularly when you work with other authors, who can create or edit articles...

So i'm playing and playing and having a look every day into the phpwcms forum in hope to catch the announcement "phpwcms 2.0 final released..."
:P
Greetz, tinoo
pepe

Post by pepe »

Mal nur DEUTSCH, weil's schneller geht... und die Sprache des zukünftigen WELTMEISTERS ist :wink:

Hallo Oliver,
pepe wrote:... I'm waiting for that feature every year :cry: :cry: :cry:
Was diesen Satz angeht... das ist tatsächlich so und das weißt du selber, hast du doch dieses Feature vor vielen Monaten selber angekündigt und mir und allen anderen Fans den Mund wässrig gemacht... es aber seither nicht gebracht :roll:
pepe wrote:...But does'n matter, i have a new sandbox in the meantime... RE.... :idea:
An absolute different way of cms-prorgramming and -using compared to phpWCMS... but not that bad!

And, while waiting and playing in my new sandbox, i've time to learn PHP :wink:
Und da ich die vorhandenen Module im phpWCMS-Paket mittlerweile rauf und runter spielen kann (so glaube ich jedenfalls) hab ich - aus lauter Verzweiflung - mal den einen oder andern Blick über den Gartenzaun getan.

Ich denke es ist ja ganz interessant zu sehen, was es sonst noch so an Entwicklungen gibt....
und zuweilen auch recht HEILSAM!

Dabei lernt man natürlich schnell, es gibt viel Gutes und Sinnvolles outside phpWCMS :!:
Man merkt aber eben so schnell - wenn nicht schneller - welche immensen Vorteile phpWCMS besitzt.

Es ist nichts auf dem Markt, was auch nur im Entferntesten so intuitiv zu benutzen ist, wie dein Baby, Oliver.
Jedem absoluten Anfänger ist es leicht, zumindest eine redaktionelle Bearbeitung seiner Site selber zu machen.
Ich habe nie länger als 1-2 Stunden gebraucht, einem Neuling die Arbeitsweise nahezubringen, so daß er mit phpWCMS selber "arbeiten" konnte.
Und diese Tatsache wird dankbar angenommen!!!

Die vielen 100 Stunden, die ich mich schon bemüht habe, anderen bei den ersten Schritten unter die Arme zu greifen kann ich nicht mehr zählen.
Die Zahl der Administratioren, bei denen ich schon "live" unter die phpWCMS-Haube gesehen habe, ist sicher dreistellig...
All das würde ich nicht gemacht haben, wenn ich nicht von MEINEM phpWCMS überzeugt wäre, oder?
Und das habe ich auch immer ganz besonders betont!

Das Programm phpWCMS ist EINMALIG... aber es fehlt eben etwas, nämlich der Synergieefekt eines leistungsfähigen Teams. Ich habe in meinem Beruf gelernt: Ein motiviertes, leistungsfähiges Team kann Berge versetzten.

OK, du hast eine andere Vorgehensweise bei der Entwicklung gewählt... und ich habe das akzeptiert, wenn auch nicht verstanden.
Aber, es ist dein Baby und du programmierst eben lieber, als zu koordinieren.
Ausserdem hat der Tag nur 24 Stunden... und du mußt ja "nebenbei" auch mal Geld verdiehnen.

Meine Aussage im Zitat mag ggf. leicht falsch zu verstehen gewesen sein, deshalb hier noch einmal:

Ich vertreibe mir in dem andern zusätzlichen Sandkasten die Zeit und lerne - gezwungenermassen - PHP! Das ist doch GUT oder?
Natürlich sehe ich täglich bei phpWCMS nach, was denn die Updates machen, welche Erweiterungen denn integriert sind....
Aber ich habe - zugegebenermaßen - die letzt Version nicht installiert, sondern warte auf die STABLE Version.
Na und dann kann ich doch mit dem neue erlernten Programmkenntnissen sicher etwas anfangen, oder?

Dass du mit der Rechteverwaltung in phpWCMS weitermachst, kann man an verschiedenen deiner vorbereitenden Änderungen innerhalb der Updates erkennen.
Ich zweifle nicht, daß MEIN phpWCMS einestages diese wichtige Feature haben wird. Aber es dauert eben schon sooo lange!!!

Wer es aber jetzt benötigt - !!! JETZT !!! - und seine Kunden schon hundert mal vertröstet hat der steht echt auf dem Schlauch.... und der braucht jetzt eine Lösung! (hic Rhodos hic salta!)

PS
Aber bitte, bitte keine Antwort auf mein Schreiben hier....
Nutze lieber die Zeit für sinnvollere Dinge... vielleicht sogar mit Arbeiten an der Userverwaltung oder dem Weg dorthin :wink:

PPS
Deine Aufzählung der ToDo Liste in den Ankündigungen find ich mal eine richtig GUTE Sache.
Prima, wenn man dort "mitlaufend" nun den Vervollständigungsstand erkennen könnte.
Mit dieser Liste im Hinterkopf kann man doch zumindest schon mal von den schönen Dingen träumen und sich neue Konzepte zurechtlegen...

Also Oliver, nichts für ungut.
Lass dich nicht von meinem dummen Geschwätz aus der Ruhe bringen...
Schnapp dir lieber deinen Laptop, setz dich in den Garten und lass dich inspirieren.

"Herr, dein Volk wartet händeringend auf die Ergebnisse dieser Inspiration."