article probs

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
ben777neb

article probs

Post by ben777neb »

If I create an article; when i try to edit it I get these messages:

Warning: main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/inc_tmpl/articlecontent.list.tmpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mline/public_html/include/inc_lib/article.editcontent.inc.php on line 223

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/inc_tmpl/articlecontent.list.tmpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mline/public_html/include/inc_lib/article.editcontent.inc.php on line 223

...and when looking at the published page i get these errors at top of screen (before the content):

Warning: main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/inc_front/content.article.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mline/public_html/include/inc_front/content.func.inc.php on line 196

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/include/inc_front/content.article.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mline/public_html/include/inc_front/content.func.inc.php on line 196

Sorry if this is a common easy to fix problem, but i've searched the forum and cannot find a solution?!? :cry:
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

lloks like you have a pathproblem! please look into your conf.inc.php and check the pathes. if you're not secure whats wrong! post your conf.inc.php here without passwords and db settings!
ben777neb

Paths?!

Post by ben777neb »

I cjecked the folders i have and I have all these folders that are mentioned in paths below, except: my images folder is called 'img' and I do not have the folder thumb list or thumb preview, but maybe they'll be generated automatically when i upload some images?!?!

This CMS was alreadyincluded with my host so I opted for this one having tried out others and so was self installing I never installed it by hand or anything.

thanks for the help by the way.

// paths
$phpwcms["root"] = ""; //default: ""
$phpwcms["file_path"] = "phpwcms_filestorage"; //default: "phpwcms_filestorage"
$phpwcms["file_tmp"] = "phpwcms_tmp"; //default: "phpwcms_tmp"
$phpwcms["templates"] = "phpwcms_template"; //default: "phpwcms_template"
$phpwcms["dir_thlist"] = "thumb_list"; //default: "thumb_list"
$phpwcms["dir_preview"] = "thumb_preview"; //default: "thumb_preview"
$phpwcms["content_path"] = "content"; //default: "content"
$phpwcms["cimage_path"] = "images"; //default: "images"
$phpwcms["ftp_path"] = "phpwcms_ftp"; //default: "phpwcms_ftp"

// content values
$phpwcms["file_maxsize"] = 2097152; //Bytes (50 x 1024 x 1024)
$phpwcms["content_width"] = 538; //max width of the article content column - important for rendering multi column images
$phpwcms["img_list_width"] = 100; //max with of the list thumbnail image
$phpwcms["img_list_height"] = 75; //max height of the list thumbnail image
$phpwcms["img_prev_width"] = 538; //max width of the large preview image
$phpwcms["img_prev_height"] = 400; //max height of the large preview image
$phpwcms["max_time"] = 1800; //logout after max_time/60 seconds

// other stuff
$phpwcms["compress_page"] = 0; //0 = OFF, 1-9: page compression ON (1 = low level, 9 = highest level)
$phpwcms["imagick"] = 0; //0 = GD, 1 = ImageMagick, 2 = ImageMagick 4.2.9
$phpwcms["imagick_path"] = ""; //Path to ImageMagick (default="" - none)
$phpwcms["use_gd2"] = 1; //0 = GD1, 1 = GD2
$phpwcms["rewrite_url"] = 0; //whether URL should be rewritable
$phpwcms["wysiwyg_editor"] = 1; //0 = no wysiwyg editor, 1 = HTMLarea, 2 = FCKeditor, 3 = browser based
$phpwcms["phpmyadmin"] = 1; //enable/disable phpMyAdmin in Backend
$phpwcms["default_lang"] = "en"; //default language
$phpwcms["charset"] = "iso-8859-1"; //default charset 'iso-8859-1'
$phpwcms["allow_remote_URL"] = 0; //0 = no remote URL in {PHP:...} replacement tag allowed, 1 = allowed
$phpwcms["gt_mod"] = 0; //0 = Graphical Text MOD disabled, 1 = enabled
$phpwcms["jpg_quality"] = 75; //JPG Quality Range 25-100
$phpwcms["sharpen_level"] = 1; //Sharpen Level - only ImageMagick: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 -- 0 = no, 5 = extra sharp
$phpwcms["allow_ext_init"] = 1; //allow including of custom external scripts at frontend initialization
$phpwcms["allow_ext_render"] = 1; //allow including of custom external scripts at frontend rendering

// dynamic ssl encryption engine
$phpwcms["site_ssl_mode"] = '0'; // tuns the SSL Support of WCMS on(1) or off (0) DEFAULT '0'
$phpwcms["site_ssl_url"] = ''; //URL assigned to the SSL Certificate. DON'T add a slash at the End! Exp. "https://www.yourdomainhere.tld"
$phpwcms["site_ssl_port"] = '443'; //The Port on which you SSL Service serve the secure Sites. Servers DEFAULT is '443'

// smtp values
$phpwcms['SMTP_FROM_EMAIL'] = ''; // reply/from email address
$phpwcms['SMTP_FROM_NAME'] = ''; // reply/from name
$phpwcms['SMTP_HOST'] = ''; // SMTP server (host/IP)
$phpwcms['SMTP_PORT'] = 25; // SMTP-Server port (default 25)
$phpwcms['SMTP_MAILER'] = 'mail'; // default phpMailer: smtp, mail (default), sendmail
$phpwcms['SMTP_AUTH'] = 0; // sets SMTP_AUTH to ON/OFF
$phpwcms['SMTP_USER'] = ''; // default SMTP login (user) name
$phpwcms['SMTP_PASS'] = ''; // default SMTP password

// Try to check and uncomment the DOCUMENT_ROOT if you have problems
// often neccessary on IIS or default MacOS X webserver settings
// Do not use backslash "\" on Windows - always replace "\" by "/"
//$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] = '/var/www/html';
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

which version of the cms have you and which host are you with?
ben777neb

:oops: pillock :oops:

Post by ben777neb »

seems i've been a bit rash, :roll:
Its working now with no errors,
I'd changed the DNS for my domain name to point at new hosting, and was using the temp link and trying to setup phpwcms.

I have to say though, I'm very impressed with the level of comradely help and assistance.
I'm a bit stumped on other aspects such as the menu, but will look through the forum and tinker away until I get to grips with this CMS...

thanks again, sorry for the bother,
Ben