Date / Time - Problem mit Datum und Uhrzeit

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Hanswurst

Date / Time - Problem mit Datum und Uhrzeit

Post by Hanswurst »

Hi,

i use {DATE_ARTICLE} and {TIME_ARTICLE} in my article summary template sample.tmpl. date and time are shown but the time is updated to the actual timer everytime i refresh the site. what am i doing wrong?

ich benutze {DATE_ARTICLE} and {TIME_ARTICLE} in meinem article summary template sample.tmpl. datum und uhrzeit werden angezeit allerdings ändert sich die zeitangabe bei jedem refresh der seite auf die aktuelle uhrzeit. was mach ich falsch?
juergen

Post by juergen »

Hello,

is there any visual content inside where this happens ?

Jürgen
Hanswurst

Post by Hanswurst »

the sample.tmpl contains some tables.
the fields are located withing a table with images etc.
{DATE_ARTICLE} and {TIME_ARTICLE} are divided by |
juergen

Post by juergen »

what I meant:

Usally this happens when {Date....} is asked by template, but no article is inside the structure. By logic: Either creation date oder article update data is to be shown. Only if none of these informations are available the system jumps to the actual date und time, perhaps to prevent a warning.
Hanswurst

Post by Hanswurst »

it makes no difference weather the {TIME_ARTICLE} is in the sample.tmpl or in the "schlagtext" itself. date and time always get updated :-/
Hanswurst

Post by Hanswurst »

date and time are working correctly within the full article, but not in the 'schlagtext". but i also need the creation date and time of the article within the "schlagtext". any ideas?
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

Hanswurst wrote:date and time are working correctly within the full article, but not in the 'schlagtext". but i also need the creation date and time of the article within the "schlagtext". any ideas?
hallo hans

please stop the cross postings! 8)
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Hanswurst wrote:date and time are working correctly within the full article, but not in the 'schlagtext". but i also need the creation date and time of the article within the "schlagtext". any ideas?
You will probably have to do something like ssyfrig did with {PAGETITLE} & GT MOD here:
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58705#58705