Using GT Mod in Article Lists, possible?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
rtilghman

Using GT Mod in Article Lists, possible?

Post by rtilghman »

So I'm trying to use the GT Mod within article lists, but I can't get it to work for some reason. I'm wondering, is it possible to use the GT Mod with article lists like those presented with the TEASER replacement tag?

I've tried tracing it back and figuring out why it doesn't work, but I'm more or less stumped. Is the code in the summaries not actually parsed or something? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
rt
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

try something!

create before the article list an html content part with the starting gt tag {GT:xxx} and then create an html cp with the closing tag after the arctile list!
consistency

Post by consistency »

have not tested it, but maybe the problem is a result of this: http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
rtilghman

Post by rtilghman »

Pappnase:

I'm kind of confused by your post... when I say article list, I'm talking about the preformated "article list summary" that uses the template files found in "inc_cntpart\articlesummary\list".

Do you mean create a separate content part and assign it to same template section above the summary entry? And then a closing tag after the summary list entry? The problem with your approach (it seems to me) is that - assuming it works - it will make everything in the post an image, not just the header element.

Consistency... THAT GOT IT! :) I figured it had something to do with when the parse was called that processed the GT mod, I just had no idea where to start to look for it.

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.

Best,
Rick
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

ahhh!

ok now i understand sorry i thought in the wrong direction! :-(
consistency

Post by consistency »

no problem :)