Error with 1.2-DEV Installation/Fehler bei der 1.2-DEV-Inst.

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Pappnase

Re: Same prob, no help from this post: 1.2.1.dev Apache Serv

Post by Pappnase »

DF6IH wrote:welcome back 2 problems ! :D

Just installed current dev Version on apache web server, running linux.

Server doc. root is recognized in installation. Everything ok with login. Next thing trying to type in content. Same problem as in threads above. Running in cms named subdir, witch is not recognized for included files.

Warning: main(/srv/www/web0/html/phpwcms_template/inc_default/startup.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/web0/html/cms/phpwcms.php on line 411

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '/srv/www/web0/html/phpwcms_template/inc_default/startup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /srv/www/web0/html/cms/phpwcms.php on line 411

default.inc.php seams to be changed, not the same syntax found as in above. Anyone an idea ?

Tried the above hack .. BUUUT : complete lost of sql connection !

You see ! I am a stupid old guy *g*

zu deutsch:

Dieses System auf einem Server, die aktuellste Version. Der in diesem Thread beschriebene Hack funktioniert nicht. Als Folge habe ich mit dem Verlust der Datenbakverbindung zu 'leben'. Da geht dann ganz genau garnichts mehr.

Ich frage mich ob es etwas bringen würde, die Installation eine Etage nach oben zu frachten, also direkt in das html Verzeichnis. Mit der htacess habe ich auch schon rumgespielt aber bisher nur die Anzahl der Fehlermeldungen vergrößert... !

MAYDAY :!: :!:

p.s. ich packe den thread hier rein da mir meine Fehleistung plausibler ist als die des cms *g* So mal sehen ob jemand das Forum noch besser umgegraben hat als ich :-)
hello

check all permissons again!
juergen

Apache Problem SOLVED !

Post by juergen »

:D

Thats a kind of redundand stuff, but the right ptach is not so often inside the forum! Found it with the post of 'boarderliner' just a kind of quote from his threat:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
file: include/inc_lib/default.inc.php
line 37

replace:
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] = str_replace('/'.$phpwcms["root"].'include/inc_lib/default.inc.php', '', $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']);

with:
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] = str_replace('/include/inc_lib/default.inc.php', '', $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']);

do not CHMOD "phpwcms_template" "666"
instead CHMOD it "755"

it works! Others won't !
<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Won't think what would happen to me to have a own server without phpwcms ... :roll:

Perhaps this prob is specific prob on evanzo server ... ! with start configuration.

Thanks a million boarderliner !
Peekay

Post by Peekay »

replace:
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] = str_replace('/'.$phpwcms["root"].'include/inc_lib/default.inc.php', '', $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']);

with:
$phpwcms['DOC_ROOT'] = str_replace('/include/inc_lib/default.inc.php', '', $phpwcms['DOC_ROOT']);
Just downloaded the dev version and spent hours changing the paths to try and get it to work. I can confirm that the above code-change solved the problem for me too. (Win 98 + IIS4 and Win XP).

Can anyone tell me if I will need to keep the change when I upload to a Linux server, or is this only an issue with Windows? :?
juergen

Linux also

Post by juergen »

Hello !

There is no need to chance, when i install on a proper configured shared server. My proplem only appeared when installing on a ip driven internet server. (Apache)

After the change everything is running proper without any further problems. For some warnings i changed safemode.

The last warning disappeared after the first login closed an reentered...
Peekay

Post by Peekay »

O.K. thx. :)
driller

Post by driller »

wjtaylor wrote:You people are lucky... I have the same problem but I don't even get the warnings... just a message that says the system is down and to check back later... :(

But I checked my database structure with MysqlAdmin and it's empty.. I think that may be why i'm "unavailable" :)

Cheers,
Wynn

PS could someone PM me on how to upload an image to a reply? Thanks!
I had the same thing and was pulling my hair out......till I realized my db and db user were not joined to one another :oops: Working fine now :lol:
trip

Post by trip »

Hi all
I had the same problem this morning

solved >> see
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=40412#40412

This only works if you are using a WINDOWS box.

TriP