How do I upload a custom patch?

Use GitHub to post feature requests for phpwcms.
Shrike71

How do I upload a custom patch?

Post by Shrike71 »

:?:

Hi all,

I've written a custom patch for phpwcms (updated for 2004-01-11c). How do I upload it here?
frold

Post by frold »

send as a email to Oliver....you found his email unders his profile...

what patch is that?
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
Shrike71

some custom features...

Post by Shrike71 »

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for the speedy reply! It's a patch to allow people to use the Wysiwig editor to create the article summaries also. There was a need for it in the project i am working on (staffies do not know any HTML!) . I've also added a couple of new replacement tags to allow custom CSS styles for the [ID][/ID] tag.
frold wrote:send as a email to Oliver....you found his email unders his profile...

what patch is that?
frold

Re: some custom features...

Post by frold »

Shrike71 wrote:Hi Frederik,

Thanks for the speedy reply! It's a patch to allow people to use the Wysiwig editor to create the article summaries also. There was a need for it in the project i am working on (staffies do not know any HTML!) . I've also added a couple of new replacement tags to allow custom CSS styles for the [ID][/ID] tag.
frold wrote:send as a email to Oliver....you found his email unders his profile...

what patch is that?
COOL!! :wink:
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
Fulvio Romanin

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

shrike: you might release this patch, will you?
Shrike71

rich editor for summary

Post by Shrike71 »

:D

Hi Fulvio,

As soon as Oliver posts instructions on how i get the patch to him, the patch + info will be up on the site!
Shrike71

Re: Rich editing on the summary

Post by Shrike71 »

:!:
Hi all,

The patch is with Oliver.... he'll review it this weekend and if it's OK something will get posted next week.

Watch this space,

Regards,

Shrike71
Shrike71

Release with Wysiwig summaries is out!

Post by Shrike71 »

:D
Hi doods!

Looks like Oliver had some time to spare to add in some of my mods. You should be able to download the latest version from today allowing rich editing on summaries!

Download for more goodness...

Cheers,

Shrike71
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Yeah,

I have extended the article summary for WYSIWIG editing.

I have made one thing: if you do not accept editing in WYSIWIG mode linebreaks are converted into <br> if you save summary. When you edit summary possible <br> and <br /> will be converted into linebreaks so that you can see a linebreak in edit textarea. All other HTML code is shown. I know how difficult it is to edit html texts in plain mode when you can not use real linebreaks.

What I did not have implemented are your additional replacement tags - this has be more clear - it's not possible to use the article ID number only for linking to such article.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон