VTS header problems?!

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
Gnolen

VTS header problems?!

Post by Gnolen »

Hi,

I just installed the latest VTS (and I have the latest phpwcms) but in the frontend on index.php I see this now:

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/phpwcms_template/inc_script/frontend_init/sample.php:4) in /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/index.php on line 116

Warning: session_register(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/phpwcms_template/inc_script/frontend_init/sample.php:4) in /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/include/inc_ext/phpOpenTracker/phpOpenTracker/Container.php on line 70

Warning: session_register(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/phpwcms_template/inc_script/frontend_init/sample.php:4) in /home/kalle/public_html/petteronella/include/inc_ext/phpOpenTracker/phpOpenTracker/Container.php on line 70
I haven't seen this problem before and I really think I have done everything right?! I have tried a couple of times to!

Please, can anyone help me - I need to deliver for a customer soon...

Thanks!

Greetings from Gnolen
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

please install all patches wich are avaible for the 27.08.2004 realease!!

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=263767

this should solve the first 2 errormessages!
Gnolen

Post by Gnolen »

Hey thanks Pappnase!!!!

It works great and I have totally missed these patches(installing directly from my provider).

Again - thanks!!
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

good to hear that it now work.
next time i will offer an newsletter at the docu page so nobody should miss the patches and upgrades!*smiel*
Gnolen

Post by Gnolen »

Yeah, you should! Would be great! There are so many things that you miss when not looking in the forum all the time. Like the copy article/structure that I found a couple of days ago - which is f..king great and well needed!!

Thanks,

Gnolen