Article list help

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
pa

Article list help

Post by pa »

OK! I have an article count of 2. I edited all templates to make them look the way I want. But the rest of the articles are displayed as a list of article titles. Is there a way to edit the way this list is shown? I want subtitle to be included.
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

the simplest way is to customize the sample.tmpl to fit your needs! :wink:
pa

Post by pa »

Pappnase wrote:hello

the simplest way is to customize the sample.tmpl to fit your needs! :wink:
OK! :) This is the page - http://skidelskyr.com/?publications. The first two articles are displayed with sub-titles in brackets and summaries. Then comes the list of titles. I want this list to inlude subtitles as well like so:

> TITLE1 (subtitle1)
> TITLE2 (subtitle2)
> TITLE3 (subtitle3)
> TITLE4 (subtitle4)

Do you see what I mean.

I don't think it's done in the sample.tmpl. i don't see it there anyway :)
pa

Post by pa »

Anyone?
oldfolk

Post by oldfolk »

Take a closer look at your template. Were they all using the default? Or were the first two different from the rest. If the latter then change the template of the rest to the same template as the first two.

You can also create a template to look however you want. Check out the documentation site for various replacement tags you can use to get the effect you want.

good luck
pa

Post by pa »

oldfolk wrote:Take a closer look at your template. Were they all using the default? Or were the first two different from the rest. If the latter then change the template of the rest to the same template as the first two.

You can also create a template to look however you want. Check out the documentation site for various replacement tags you can use to get the effect you want.

good luck
If you go to http://phpwcms.de news section, you can see the last article displayed at the top with summary. Then comes the list of old articles. Is there a way to change the way this list looks? It is not in the template file.