How do I delete images?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
hovardo

How do I delete images?

Post by hovardo »

Where does I delete images?

When i write a new article i can click the button for adding images... how do I delete one of the images shown here?
-Hovardo
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

when you choose images you have also an field where you can see wich images (only the name) you added. on the right from this field you see 2 arrows one up one down, and there is also a trashcan. mark one image and press the trashcan. et voila it's deleted
hovardo

Post by hovardo »

Hmmm... I can´t find that function.... Here´s a screenshot:

-Hovardo
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

you don't tell that you use the spaw editor! :wink:

but i really need to say that i don't know! , sorry :oops:
hovardo

Post by hovardo »

Pappnase wrote:you don't tell that you use the spaw editor! :wink:
What do you mean?
-Hovardo
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

you choose the wysiwyg editor spaw in the (include/inc_conf/)conf.inc.php line 63

Code: Select all

$phpwcms["wysiwyg_editor"]    = 1;        //0 = no wysiwyg editor, 1 = HTMLarea, 2 = FCKeditor, 3 = browser based, 4 = spaw
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

it's possible to delete the images in the image browser. but that means you delete the images wich you include in articles as well.

i don't think that you want this or am i wrong!?
hovardo

Post by hovardo »

I see... is that no good? I found where to delete the images btw... they are in the content/images folder... 8)
-Hovardo
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

Hello

I know that there the images :wink:
ithat no good!? if you want empty this folder you delte your images also from your articles, don't know if you want that?
hovardo

Post by hovardo »

Hmmm... we postet at the same time i think... :) Yeah, I wanted to remove the picture from everything... I was testing the script and used a picture that was just a dummy-picture...

Well.... anyway... tnx...! I found the path to the picture when i was testing the other editors... :lol:
-Hovardo