About Using Replacement Tags

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
rogeronline

About Using Replacement Tags

Post by rogeronline »

I am A newb just setting up my first PHPwcms website - i would like to add a menu using the {NAV_TABLE_COLUMN} tag - but i can not seem to make it work - i have entered it everywhere - do i need to add code to it - does it go somewhere special - please lend a helping thought as to what i might be able to do to resolve this issue and to learn how to use these Replacement Tags
thanks
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

i answer your other thread!?
why you post teh same two times!? :shock: :wink: :lol:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2441
rogeronline

Sorry About That - I am Very New I Should Say

Post by rogeronline »

I realized i posted it in the wrong section so i reposted it in the support section - sorry about that - i am very new - i will check out your response to the other one now - hopefully it helps.
thanks
Pappnase

Re: Sorry About That - I am Very New I Should Say

Post by Pappnase »

rogeronline wrote:I realized i posted it in the wrong section so i reposted it in the support section - sorry about that - i am very new - i will check out your response to the other one now - hopefully it helps.
hello

should be ironic!? so i don't wanna flame you!
rogeronline

Let me know what you think

Post by rogeronline »

I continued my questions on the original posting - would you like me to start posting them here - or there - any way let me know what you think and please dont flame me - i just want to make a nice site like yours - thanks
thanks