separate Stylesheet for aticle

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
LANtastic

separate Stylesheet for aticle

Post by LANtastic »

Does anyone know if there to realize this :

Article 1 uses stylesheet art1.css
Article 2 uses stylesheet art2.css

All those articles are inside the same structurelevel and use the same template. But ... I need seperate Stylesheets.

I think the simpliest way would be to add a single field in article basis information window, but I have no clue how to include this.
seo-105

articles

Post by seo-105 »

Hi LANtastic:

I found that I wanted to raise an image to be level with the opening heading in the article for my homepage. There was no way to do this using the built in article section.

What I did was decide to make all of my website pages as different "template" pages so that I could do whatever I wanted to, to the underlying html code. I will use the "article" section in admin for visitors/users to my website that don't know how to write HTML.

Create 2 articles as 2 different templates and reference 2 different CSS in the html. That way you can do whatever you want to any website page.

hth
snobba

Post by snobba »

And because the template section are without copy/paste you could copy/paste(and just change names on them) in the phpwcms_template table in your database - with phpmyadmin.

/ Martin
LANtastic

Post by LANtastic »

That's exactly what I did, but having about 30 different Articles ..... uuuuuuuh ...... no other possibility ?

Even if there's no other way with RC3, this could be taken as enhancement request for further releases ... seperate Stylesheets for different articles ... chosable in the Article Basis Information
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

i don't know if this is really needed!*smile* but write it in the feature request part! :idea:
seo-105

Post by seo-105 »

Looks like a request for the next version. :wink:
Last edited by seo-105 on Fri 30. Apr 2004, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
LANtastic

Post by LANtastic »

Imagin you have to do this :

http://www.fabrice-pascal.de/artikel/
http://www.fabrice-pascal.de/bugbase/

Everything based on CSS, maybe you understand me :D

@seo-105
I'm currently looking for a possibility to avoid copy & paste

If you look at the 2 links I posted above you'll understand why I need this
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

Ok now i understandcould be a useful function!*smile*