Making the page allways fill 100% from top till bottom?!?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
dasphatman

Making the page allways fill 100% from top till bottom?!?

Post by dasphatman »

Is it possible to make the height of the whole page 100%, so it fills out the browser window from top til bottom regardless of the resolution on your computer, and if yes... Where do I do it???
pepe

Post by pepe »

YES it is!

You have to do it inside the frontend.css

put in a new class

.full_hight { height:100% }

Inside "ADMIN - Seitenlayout" you have to put in the name "full_height" into in the "Class:" field of the "Haupt:" -line
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Thanx so much this is exactly what i have been looking for! :)

BTW: You have to put the "full_height" part into the "Alle Blöcke" lines class box. Otherwise it did not work for me.

i have added full width:

.fullsize {
height:100%;
width:100% }

then you need to add "fullsize" in the mentioned line.
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Hi phalancs,

that css works ok but if u want it to be really 100% on all browsers, you need to hack the css to be ff,ie, ie mac, safari (and all the rest) compliant. I think there are several solutions, some only css-based but then u lose IE MAC (I think), the only solution to be fully compliant is a mix between js and css, but this is really for the ones who want a 100% compatibility on all browsers (and who can say that today... even pple that use xml/css1 w3c ... whatever have some issues)
For more info, I think they posted some solutions in the ALA site and if u search in google you'll find some answers too.

Finally Pepe gave the right solution for phpwcms in a nutshell, as usual... ;)

Cheers