psychiatric clinic: www.bkh-augsburg.de

post released sites here made with phpwcms
Ren.Hoek

psychiatric clinic: www.bkh-augsburg.de

Post by Ren.Hoek »

Hi y'all!

I've worked on the project for quite some months (starting with 1.1.5 DEV on a local XAMPP) so I am a bit proud of the new website for Bezirkskrankenhaus Augsburg!
http://www.bkh-augsburg.de

Last Version was based on an self programmed php script which lacked -besides comfort- the easy access for non-technicians that PHPWCMS offers. If I didn't came across this system, maybe I had tried to extend my php script (which already had automated navigation based on flatfile-DB and so on) with easy -to-use editing features. But hey! Why should I since I know PHPWCMS?

I had some very minor changes applied to 1.2.5 DEV mostly to ensure more CSS and HTML 4.01 compliance.

If you develop sites on a local system, please make sure that the intendend ISP has the same specifications as your local webserver! You may run into some bad trouble if, for instance, the MYSQL version is different - I had this :cry:

All other tricks were found here at this great forum for this great wcms!

By the way: we're using phpwcms for our Intranet, too. Altough the Website is 1.2.5 and Intranet is 1.2.3 still. Gonna work on this the next weeks.

Big up!
Bernhard Bäuerle

And another PS:
I've got a personal h/p too: http://www.acedesign.de. It's 1.2.3 DEV and one of my first attempts - I have just moved to a new flat and hope that I maybe find the time in winter season for applying my new knowledge to my old h/p? 8)

And a big thank you to "pepe" Peperkorn for the quick start tutorial! Me too experimented with the well-known Typo 3 by the end of 2004 but it sucked! Needed weeks for a first result which I didn't like, either.
Found phpwcms AND your quickstart guide and it just does what I need and y'all guys at the forum helped me into the internals! :D