GT Mod cutting last letter

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
d-lexy

GT Mod cutting last letter

Post by d-lexy »

Hello,
I just implemented GT Mod for the first time and I have to say I'm very impressed. This will really help me!

I have a small problem though. I seem to have a problem where in some occasions the last letter gets cut, and if this letter extends lower that all regular letters, like it is in a case with j, g, q etc... the bottom of the letter gets also cut. Here is an example:
I have not touched any settings for gtmod.

Can anyone point me in a right direction on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
rtilghman

Post by rtilghman »

Read my post directly below yours, and then read the post that I linked to in my first post. The combination should provide you with everything you need to figure out how to solve your problem.

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7990

Best,
Rick
d-lexy

Post by d-lexy »

Hey Rick,

finally got around this problem. Thanks for your tips. Its pretty straight forward once you understand the logic behind it.

Thanks again,
Alex
rtilghman

Post by rtilghman »

Yeah, once you actually see the code and can figure out what everything is doing its all pretty logical.

What I would LIKE to do is make the +X +Y variables configurable... like make them a variable and somehow add them to the front end "style" settings page. That would allow you to customize the display for the actual font so you don't have unnecessary padding, etc.

The problem was trying to poke around in the gt mod front-end stuff AND figure out how to add a field to store the values, etc. I'm not quite that much a PHP dev, and I havent had the time needed to really sit down and study it.

Best,
Rick