Stuck, Post Install w/ Event Calendar Mod

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
ifrit

Stuck, Post Install w/ Event Calendar Mod

Post by ifrit »

Finally installed the mod successfully-- suspect it may have been due to having a different database name for my content management back-end.

However, I am having strange, subsequent issues:

Module installs via the phpwcms admin, but some links aren't linked to text-- they do link to the separation marks (|), but, where those are not added, there are no links as there is no text/characters on which to anchor them-- specifically in the adding/editing events area. Simply adding text just before the </a> tag in the "main.default.php" file now provides an "Add Event" "Change Event" button. New problem is that clicking on the "Add Event" gives an empty response-- no way to add an event.

Month names, in the main calendar view within the calendar module do not show up, neither in the month header or pulldown tab. Year shows, but not any month data.

Any ideas as to what might remedy?

Thanks.

J

Oddly enough, the "Add Category" function has worked since the mod installed successfully, and those categories show in the calendar.
volkman

Didi you...

Post by volkman »

install the enhanced version (german) on phpwcms 1.2.3 DEV? Had the same trouble. Try the original version 2.01. Backend is in english, frontend the language you choose.

volker
ifrit

version 2.01?

Post by ifrit »

is that version available for download anywhere? thanks for the feedback. because *some* elements of the module are functioning fine, i strongly suspect that it is a template config issue-- perhaps something a bit of tweaking can fix.

jon
ifrit

found the earlier version...

Post by ifrit »

replaced the mod folder and it now seems to work fine-- can add events, etc. thanks for the helpful hint, volker!

jon