Adding content section flexibility

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
Ben

Adding content section flexibility

Post by Ben »

Good idea, Oliver. This will give people the flexibility to have 3 places to add content, using {CONTENT:1}, {CONTENT:2} and {CONTENT:3} tags. Then, they could place 2 and 3 above each other, or place one section in the header (such as a news scroller). I think having multiple content sections will definately be something that many people will use.
Just me 2 cents!
Ben
marco

Re: Adding content section flexibility

Post by marco »

Ben wrote:Good idea, Oliver. This will give people the flexibility to have 3 places to add content, using {CONTENT:1}, {CONTENT:2} and {CONTENT:3} tags. Then, they could place 2 and 3 above each other, or place one section in the header (such as a news scroller). I think having multiple content sections will definately be something that many people will use.
Just me 2 cents!
Ben
This will be really great! Plus the ability to pull the content we want from any level and place it where we want will give it the flexibility a content management system needs.