Release 1.1.5 and fckeditor - image browsing and upload

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Lumimies

Release 1.1.5 and fckeditor - image browsing and upload

Post by Lumimies »

Hi there!

Just installed this new "dev" Release 1.1.5. It works fine but does anyone have ideas how to get fckeditors image upload, directory creating and image browsing functionality to work?

I`m using Mac OS X 10.3.7 and Firefox

Thank You!
cyrano

Post by cyrano »

hi i saw this also, will not work in the dev release i think.
Last edited by cyrano on Tue 11. Jan 2005, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Gruß/ regards cyrano
--------------------------------------------------------
templates -> http://www.128.weitzelmedia.de
planepix -> http://www.planepix.de
XING -> https://www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Weitzel3
Lumimies

Post by Lumimies »

Hmmm.. I checked the document that loads when trying to browse/upload photos on server. And for me it seems that it loads the wrong connector.. For me it loads the ASP connector instead of PHP connector. (And everything works when using Win/IE) Maybe this is the problem with Firefox?? At least i think that fckeditor should use PHP. But how to change that behaviour?
update

Post by update »

Hi Lumimies,

I've installed the new dev release too (locally) and had the same problem. If still important, that's what I've found:

in fckconfig.js change like this

Code: Select all

// Link Browsing
FCKConfig.LinkBrowser = true ;
//FCKConfig.LinkBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Connector=connectors/asp/connector.asp" ;
//FCKConfig.LinkBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Connector=connectors/asp/connector.asp&ServerPath=/CustomFiles/" ;
//FCKConfig.LinkBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Connector=connectors/aspx/connector.aspx" ;
FCKConfig.LinkBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Connector=connectors/php/connector.php" ;
FCKConfig.LinkBrowserWindowWidth	= screen.width * 0.7 ;	// 70%
FCKConfig.LinkBrowserWindowHeight	= screen.height * 0.7 ;	// 70%

// Link Upload
FCKConfig.LinkUpload = false ;
//FCKConfig.LinkUploadURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/upload/aspx/upload.aspx" ;
FCKConfig.LinkUploadURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/upload/php/upload.php" ;
FCKConfig.LinkUploadWindowWidth		= 300 ;
FCKConfig.LinkUploadWindowHeight	= 150 ;
FCKConfig.LinkUploadAllowedExtensions	= "*" ;		// * or empty for all
FCKConfig.LinkUploadDeniedExtensions	= ".exe .asp .php .aspx .js .cfm .dll" ;	// empty for none

// Image Browsing
FCKConfig.ImageBrowser = true ;
//FCKConfig.ImageBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Image&Connector=connectors/asp/connector.asp" ;
//FCKConfig.ImageBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Image&Connector=connectors/aspx/connector.aspx" ;
FCKConfig.ImageBrowserURL = FCKConfig.BasePath + "filemanager/browser/default/browser.html?Type=Image&Connector=connectors/php/connector.php" ;
FCKConfig.ImageBrowserWindowWidth  = screen.width * 0.7 ;	// 70% ;
FCKConfig.ImageBrowserWindowHeight = screen.height * 0.7 ;	// 70% ;
and folder creation and picture upload and inserting pictures from wihin fckeditor is working!

Greetings

Claus
Lumimies

Hey Claus! Thank You!

Post by Lumimies »

Actually I managed to solve this by myself but then forgot to post anything here! Sorry :x

But Thank You anyway!