Frontend login

Use GitHub to post feature requests for phpwcms.
rsantifort

Frontend login

Post by rsantifort »

I am very desperate! Still waiting for the frontend user login feature. I need it badly because I am building a website where some information only must be visible for members of the site.

Oliver, is there allready a beta version with this feature? I think many people are waiting for it. Maybe we can sponsor you for building the v1.2!

Is there someone who build a stable frontend user login hack to use for the time being? That could be a solution for my problems.

Thankz & Greetz!
duergner

Post by duergner »

There is already a third party hack available.
ragi

Post by ragi »

Look here, there is an 3rd Party hack for frontend login.

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3963
nkosztad

Post by nkosztad »

OK, I turned off my firewall for my site, but I have only one problem left!

I couldn't upload files with file center!
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

nkosztad wrote:OK, I turned off my firewall for my site, but I have only one problem left!

I couldn't upload files with file center!
hello

check permissions!
rsantifort

The current hacks are difficult to implement

Post by rsantifort »

I am not an experienced programmer and find it very difficult to implement all the code in the hack section.
Also in different posts aer corrections suggested, but no versioning and combined zip file contains the most recent version.

Is someone able to put a zip file together with the frontend login hack and clear instructions with the possible most errorfree code.

Does the frontend login hack work with the show menu for logged in people in the backend completely?
duergner

Post by duergner »

AFAIR is a version available that will also deal correctly with hidden structures in the menu.

I would put all these things together when I would have the time to do so.

I would suggest to either read the posts and try to implement that things yourself or to wait till Oliver will release the next version which will have these functions already integrated AFAIK.
Buster

Post by Buster »

kann mir jemand sagen, ob und für wann eine version mit frontend login verfügbar sein wird ? ansonsten würde ich mal den hack von ragi einbauen ...

Danke
buster
gEnTi

Post by gEnTi »

Ich habe ebenfalls ein/zwei Kunden die auf diese Funktion gespannt sind, aber zur Zeit halt warten auf das Feature.. Ich hab sie zwar angehalten zu spenden, aber ich denke nicht, dass die das gemacht haben :-(