Colour of backend tabs

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Gelmir

Colour of backend tabs

Post by Gelmir »

Hi,

First Oliver, great thing u put together with phpwcms!

I really like the flexiblility of this cms system. But for a client of mine I am customising the whole backend, in the same style as the home page. I ve found almout every thin, but can't seem to find the place of the tabcolours in the massage and file part. Does anyone know where I can change these colours?
bachi

Post by bachi »

simply open phpwcms.php in Dreamweaver, GoLive etc and change the background- colors
Gelmir

Post by Gelmir »

bachi wrote:simply open phpwcms.php in Dreamweaver, GoLive etc and change the background- colors
No, i think it must be somewhere in the files.reiter.tmpl.php...?

its a mouse over/mouse out function...
brans

Post by brans »

Gelmir please be aware of the copyright section, when editing the backend. Please read everything carefully and find out exactly what is allowed and what is not!

If you have any question then I'm sure that OG will answer it carefully and very understandable...
Gelmir

Post by Gelmir »

brans wrote:Gelmir please be aware of the copyright section, when editing the backend. Please read everything carefully and find out exactly what is allowed and what is not!

If you have any question then I'm sure that OG will answer it carefully and very understandable...
i dont think thats the problem...
You are allowed to:
- change the layout of the backend for your needs
- change code as long as you publish changes, who made changes and when it was changed, you have to give access to your changes (download) to any third-party (all changes are released under GPL too)
copyright still readable and logo of phpwcms still apears
Gelmir

Post by Gelmir »

Hmmm, already found the location of the colours..
its in the inc.lib/general.inc.php on line 508