Delete whole Folders

Use GitHub to post feature requests for phpwcms.
Marie_Huana

Delete whole Folders

Post by Marie_Huana »

Some minutes ago I had to delete about 100 files (images) from the phpWCMS-filemanager. I tried to delete the whole folder they were saved in, but it was not possible because it was filled of cause, so I had to delete each image individually - it took a long time :lol: :lol: ...

So maybe it would be possible to add a function making possible to delete all files in a folder/the whole folder at once. I think in ftp takeover there is already a button to mark all files.
So it would be much easier to delete a great number of files.

thanks
Fabi
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

as i know, this is also an older feat. request. did you also try to delete the files via ftp!?*smile*
Marie_Huana

Post by Marie_Huana »

Pappnase wrote:hello

as i know, this is also an older feat. request. did you also try to delete the files via ftp!?*smile*
And I used the search function in board and didn't find something :? .
Well I of cause also tried to delete via ftp, but there were severals places where the images were stored (thumbnails and so on...) and after I deleted from three different places they were still in the file manager (I'm sure i deleted the right files). So I started to do it manually.
It would be nice if this feature might be integrated once, because it will be very useful I think. But don't hurry, phpWCMS is such a great system, I searched for a long time until I found what I was looking for :wink: .