Page 1 of 1

My own variables ?

Posted: Fri 11. Jun 2004, 18:13
by Mike1
So the question is:

how I can use {PHPVAR:$myvar} tag?

I am not a guru in PHP but my idea is to define my own variables (how and where ?) and after use it.

For example,

$my_path = 'www.asd.xxx'

so somewhere in Admin part can I use smthg like this:

{PHPVAR:$my_path}\file.zip

Could somebody provide me step by step instructions please :roll:

Posted: Fri 11. Jun 2004, 19:06
by evan
You could just define it in the config file. I think it's /include/inc_conf/inc_conf.php or something like that. Just add a line somewhere that says:

Code: Select all

$myvar = 'Whatever you want it to say';

Posted: Fri 11. Jun 2004, 19:43
by DeXXus
Mike1 wrote:-=SNIP=-
I am not a guru in PHP
-=SNIP=-
Mike1 would benefit ~GREATLY~ from just going here:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/search.php

and typing in "PHPVAR" (w/o quote marks)