Probs with Graphical Text MOD 1.4

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
DIrk

Probs with Graphical Text MOD 1.4

Post by DIrk »

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with Graphical Text MOD 1.4. I running phpwcms 1.1-RC4 22-05-2004.
I get a error message if I trying to run the script.

Code: Select all

Es will Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /var/www/virtual/xxx/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/main.inc.php on line 2
Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /var/www/virtual/xxx/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/main.inc.php on line 5
Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /var/www/virtual/xxx/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/main.inc.php on line 70
Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /var/www/virtual/xxx/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/main.inc.php on line 74
The whole server is free to inculde.
What can I do?

edit: I found the prob. I only put the path in main.inc.ph

include_once ('include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_lib/functions.general.inc.php');
include_once ('include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php');
// Jetzt kommt das company mod-menü. Soll auf jeder Seite angezeigt werden.
include_once ('include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_tmpl/gt.menu.tmpl.php');
But stil a prob: under "stile"

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecolorallocatealpha() in /var/www/virtual/xxx/include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php on line 56
Edit #2:
It seams that if I use transparent background it makes probs.
Without transp. back. it works.
OK. I have PHP 4.2.3 not 4.3.2

If I use the replacement tag {GT:style}text{/GT} in the artikeltitle. Then I get this picture also in the Artikellink and Artikelmenu. Is there a way to get only {GT:style}text{/GT} the text back?

Thanks

Dirk
This Land is Linux Land - In silent nights you can hear the windows machines rebooting