code for phpwcms.php: $phpwcms[site] _Blank helps workflow

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
pSouper

code for phpwcms.php: $phpwcms[site] _Blank helps workflow

Post by pSouper »

ok, I know this is a silly bit of simple code AND that you, my peers, will be laughing at me but... it is really usefull too...

I have a few personal phpwcms sites that I experement with. I guess most of you do too, and as with myself I guess you always have a browser open for the frontend and a browser open for the backend. I also really need to personalise the backend so that I know which site I am in the backend of ;).
This code, if place in the top grey cell of your phpwcms.php (and login.php if you like) will help you out a little by popping up a new window with your current site on it for testing purposes.. when you need it and without having to always keep windows open.

Code: Select all

<?php echo "<a href=".$phpwcms["site"]." target=\"_blank\"><strong><font color=\"#FFFFFF\">".$phpwcms["site"]."</font></strong></a>";?>
I paste this on my freshly downloaded zip before I install/upgrade any of my sites, this way I only need to do it once.
Last edited by pSouper on Fri 21. May 2004, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
frold

Post by frold »

maybe you should change the topic, so it is telling something about the mod......

I do not like topic like:

"Help it will not work", "see this plz", etc...

But maybe Im silly?
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

you be quite Frold! it will help you get to sleep then you can live longer :D