slimbox problem - not displaying the pictures

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
update

slimbox problem - not displaying the pictures

Post by update »

There is a problem out of a sudden with slimbox displaying pictures. As far as I can remember there has been a thread ages ago but I cannot find it....
Some picture will tell more- perhaps there is some enlightenment for me how to deal with it?
Add: this seems to be the case with ff only. @mod: I'm posting here because I cannot upload an attachment anywhere else....
Attachments
slimbox.jpg
slimbox.jpg (19.96 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Re: slimbox problem - not displaying the pictures

Post by update »

Well, here we go:
#lbPrevLink, #lbNextLink {
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
width: 50%;
outline: none;
background:transparent;
}
The bold line did the trick - I added it to the standard slimbox.css...
But I still don't know what could have been causing it....
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.