[SOLVED]shop: article amount input within article?

Get help with installation and running official modules for phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
update

[SOLVED]shop: article amount input within article?

Post by update »

Hi,
while playing with the shop module I'm wondering if it is possible to have the input field for the amount of the chosen article to be displayed within the article or details view.
For now it is possible to alter the number of articles within the basket view only , but this is rather uncomfortable ...
Anybody any idea?
Last edited by update on Wed 27. Feb 2008, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
janeladiaz83

Re: shop: article amount input within article?

Post by janeladiaz83 »

how many articles would you want to enter?
update

Post by update »

To clarify it a little bit:
I want to be able to enter eg "5" and then add this amount of a given article into the basket
Right now it is only possible to add an article (amount=1) and change the amount within the basket window later on...
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Post by update »

Didn't want to, but desperately editing include/inc_module/mod_shop/frontend.render.php

Code: Select all

//original//$_cart_add .= '<input type="hidden" name="shop_prod_amount" value="1" />';
$_cart_add .= 'Menge: <input type="text" name="shop_prod_amount" value="" size="3" class="cart_add_amount" />  ';
plus a little styling

Code: Select all

.cart_add_amount {
	border:1px solid #888888;
	background: #eaeaea url(../../../../../img/whatever.gif) 98% 50% no-repeat;
	width:2em;
	font-size:1.1em;
	padding:0.2em;
}
There already are some little arms and legs waiting to grow up :wink:
This shop (when grown up ;)) will sufficiently please all my shopping needs (not by now, though...)
But now I can fill in the amount from within the article...
(I will immediately stop changing code - promised!)