Shop + FE / BE User

Get help with installation and running official modules for phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
update

Shop + FE / BE User

Post by update »

Is there a plan to get these three together:
Imagine a FE User who in registered for using a site. Now this user is going out for shopping ordering something from this very site - is this user forced to fill in his/her ;) data every time he/she/it is ordering something or is there (in future times) a possibility to just click at "use my data" and off it goes
:?:
update

Post by update »

Thought about it again - how should the system know about the user - persistent cookies? IP? --> He-she-it has to log in as a FE user before of course - this should enable the system to deliver all the needed data...

Some additional info / idea / comment on this available?
juergen

Post by juergen »

just 2 cent experience from a big seller:

Yesterday I filled a cart with my new work wear which I dismissed within my accident in June. I took an amount of articles into the cart ...got stuck ..thought about : Necessary or not ... :?

Well ... next day I took the paper I printed out the day before and began hacking in all articles again... until I saw: Cart isn't gone, lives 24 h at least.

This method makes friends and money, I guess ...