Index.php & more

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
quiquedcode

Index.php & more

Post by quiquedcode »

I saw a little code in index.php that i uncommented and then made run... it is for doing: "page generated in".$XXX."seconds"...

Well, i tried to make a variable that takes the value of seconds... and then i tried to show that variable in my template, but ovbiously i got an error...

how can i do to make that var "global" and then show it from any part of phpwcms...?
this will be useful for putting some code in index.php to show online visitors etc, and then save the values in some vars. and then show inside phpwcms (in the templates, in the articles, etc.)

however i did a workaround, i saved the var. to a text file and then i showed it reading the contents of the file from phpwcms..

Is there a way (warkaround) to get the url that one ID points?
For example: I put [ID xxx]xxx[/ID] but i just want to get the url that xxx ID points..
It is for making a customized contact form which can be submitted to the "real" PHP_SELF (index.php?id=14,0,1,1) and not index.php (when i put PHP_SELF server var)

thanks... a lot
Henry Becerra
Delphi Developer - http://www.beza.com.ar
MSN: qbecerra@hotmail.com
--------
San Juan - Argentina