still waiting for the new release...

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
aborre

Post by aborre »

look here
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5045
:wink:

Gnolen wrote:
Känns lite tråkigt faktiskt! För jag förstår tyvärr väldigt lite tyska!
hej gnolen

du har rätt! Vi skulle tala engelska tillsammans :D .

Hej da
juergen

No need 2 publish this ......

Post by juergen »

Hello !

I for myself wonder what my german kolleques are writing inside this thread! Crying all the time while wondering about non correct time tables. Without this system i won't have anything online ! They ?

I never asked a question before, everything is self explaining. My mistakes were answered inside here, so i corrected them! :idea: No need to post, just search.....

There was no need to register inside for all my problems. Today i read these angry posts :evil: What are they doing? Lets do some learning in german language: Erbsenzähler [erbsentseler]

phpwcms... best I'd ever seen ... from 1.2.4 on :shock:

Thank you Oliver for each single word in the code !

just 1/80.000.000 part of Germany but perhaps not alone with my idea!

Jürgen
spirelli

Re: No need 2 publish this ......

Post by spirelli »

DF6IH wrote:just 1/80.000.000 part of Germany but perhaps not alone with my idea!
Can I ask, What exactly is your idea?
Is it:
Gebt den Erbsemzählern mehr Bohnen !
???
Hero

Re: No need 2 publish this ......

Post by Hero »

spirelli wrote:
DF6IH wrote:just 1/80.000.000 part of Germany but perhaps not alone with my idea!
Can I ask, What exactly is your idea?
Replace "idea" with "opinion", i think :wink:
Kosse

dev release

Post by Kosse »

For all the non patient pple out there:
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.p ... 95&start=0

****-wise: "Oops, Oliver did it again..."
:wink: :lol: :lol:
Hero

Post by Hero »

Still waiting...

When will it come out? :D
Optimus Prime

Will v2 support multiuser editing permissions??

Post by Optimus Prime »

Hi everyone, i'm new to the phpwcms community. I have to say that I'm already amazed with phpwcms.

I know we're all dying for v.2 to be released, and I'm wondering if anyone has a clue when we'll see a version of wcms will support editing permission levels for backend user accounts.

Love the project, kudos to Oliver!

Ben Hershberg
http://www.eradiumdesign.com
seaghan

Post by seaghan »

Yes :D
I am ready to start a project building websites for schools at very low cost. I was ready to choose Mambo because this had a wide development community and lots of pluggable functions.

Then a colleague reminded me of phpWCMS and it looks easier to use (for the end-users). I would like to choose phpWCMS instead of Mambo - and would be willing also to pay for it.

Thank you Oliver for sharing you 'baby' :)
Rolade

Post by Rolade »

I've tried several cms-systems now and they are all made to suit developers needs. My need are more in high-level editing, so a lot of them failed.

The best till now are Mambo, Typo3 and phpwcms as free cms systems.
Mambo is very difficult in editing templates, it's a crime to do... Typo3 is very complete too. the interface is more complecated, but functions are there. phpwcms is very simular to typo3, nicer interface, but less admin capabilities.

For now I stick to phpwcms, but typo3 is a very nice one too. I thonk Oliver has Typo3 as example in his mind, but then with a better interface... ;-)
I'll stop to post nonsense
ssyfrig

Hintergrundinformationen

Post by ssyfrig »

Hi Oliver

{Translation}could some body please translate this post in englisch, Thanks{/Translation}

Ich hoffe Du liest diesen Beitrag. Oft nervte ich mich über Beiträge welche nur immer „Hallo wann kommt der nächste Release“ beinhalteten. Und nun ist es soweit, auch ich schreibe das.

Vorab die aktuelle DEV Version ist gut, ohne Frage. Mit den diversen RT’s lässt sich auch sehr viel bewerkstelligen.

Mir geht Primär nicht um ein Datum. Aber gibt doch der Community etwas Hintergrundinformationen und das auch gespürt wird das Du das CMS weiter entwickelst.

Sind die Engpässe Zeit oder Finanziell bedingt? Denn wenn es finanziell ist sollten wir alle Dich und somit das Projekt unterstützen!!!

Hoffe ich fand die richtigen Worte.

Gruss Sven
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

{Translation}
I gave it a try...
Google and some (?) when not sure...
I hope you read this contribution. Often I get nervous (?) over contributions which always go like "hello when comes the next release".
And now it is has come so far, I write that also.
First the current DEV version is good, without question.
With the various RT's can be managed also very much.
To me main thing does not go around a date.
But nevertheless the Community gives to something background informations and is also felt which you the CMS continues to develop. (?)
Are the bottlenecks time or financially conditioned?
Because if it is financial should we all help you and thus support the project!!!
Hope I found the correct words.
Not much but can be understood ;)
Pappnase

Re: Hintergrundinformationen

Post by Pappnase »

hello

phpwcms is still in developing :-)
and and as i know there no finacial problems more time problems :-)

ssyfrig wrote:Hi Oliver

{Translation}could some body please translate this post in englisch, Thanks{/Translation}

Ich hoffe Du liest diesen Beitrag. Oft nervte ich mich über Beiträge welche nur immer „Hallo wann kommt der nächste Release“ beinhalteten. Und nun ist es soweit, auch ich schreibe das.

Vorab die aktuelle DEV Version ist gut, ohne Frage. Mit den diversen RT’s lässt sich auch sehr viel bewerkstelligen.

Mir geht Primär nicht um ein Datum. Aber gibt doch der Community etwas Hintergrundinformationen und das auch gespürt wird das Du das CMS weiter entwickelst.

Sind die Engpässe Zeit oder Finanziell bedingt? Denn wenn es finanziell ist sollten wir alle Dich und somit das Projekt unterstützen!!!

Hoffe ich fand die richtigen Worte.

Gruss Sven
Kosse

Re: Hintergrundinformationen

Post by Kosse »

Pappnase wrote:hello

phpwcms is still in developing :-)
and and as i know there no finacial problems more time problems :-)
Hi Pappnase,

same feeling here, I know it is about time problems.
But a lot of ~not good~ things are happening as a consequence of that and the lack of ~more precise~ information. (which is sad)

Some consequences (I don't know the answer to them, just pointing):
- good coders/webmaster just leave phpwcms because of the lack of consistency in its dev,
- OG has full power, good thing, we have tried ~and still do~ to organize a team for helping him, a lot of pple interested, but no real outcome (at this day),
- docu and templates are definitely a problem, too complicated for many, too few that help with 'em
- the recent opensourcecms case is interesting: the guys just took it out because some other fools made bad comments, but they NEVER said something about 1.1 RC before that, but the fact of no RC or stable release since then convinced them to remove it,

We ALL understand (I mean pple who CARE) that time IS an issue (same for us), so ORGANIZING could be an answer? Just some thoughts, if some deustche leute is ok to translate it thx ;)

I still love phpwcms 8) (and... may the sun come back soon, winter is too long)

Cheers
trip

Post by trip »

sun is always shining down south

dont forget the NEW SourceForge project for ALL developers of reptags and MODS :-)

LETS make one central place

https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpwcms-addon/

TriP

ps if you would like to contribute, please PM me or Kosse
midknight

Post by midknight »

Translation helper

http://ajax.****.ath.cx/translator/

I too am awaiting on the v.2 release. I have chosen phpwcms as my main cms for my company. I have looked at a lot of cms lately and this one takes the cake.