Frold says good bye

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

joaopalma... that's almost poetry, muito legal, really, thanks for the kind words... and sorry to bump this thread once again, but I'm still sad about this situation and can't just pretend as nothing happened (though I still don't know what happened). :cry:
Jan212

Post by Jan212 »

hey what's going on? there have to be a way how you both manage this as gentlemen. i don't know what's the reason of this beef, but i am sure frold is a great enrichment for this community, personal, likable and with a good and deep know how.

if frold had done a mistake don't be so hard to kick him, we are all humans and make mistakes. every single one of us. nobody should throw the first stone. never.

learn to forget and don't be resentful - both of you.

to frold - if you will never be back again[i wan't hope so] i wish you all the best from my side. i had ever respected and respect you as a good kind of human and friendly moderator - from the roots. all the best. respect to you.

just my 5cents
Regards/ Grüsse/ Groetjes - JAN212
------------------------------------------------
null212 - Büro für Kommunikation und Design
Lyrikfetzen des Tages
1. Ist der Quelltext auch valide fragt Herr Müller ganz perfide.
2. Wat is dat een lekker ding.
3. Wer Vision hat soll zum Arzt gehen.
isac

Post by isac »

Contemporary vision :)

This is like a soccer team. Every players (moderators) on the team as a job/ funtion to do, if Oliver (coach) discard one player, is because lose confidence on him or you are not playing as espected. I'm shure he knows what's doing. For me, You are a very good player, but i don't manage the team, unfortunately (or fortunately) only watch the game from the ouside lines.

I read this forum since the beginning, and i must say PHPWCMS lose the BANG effect. People get stressed and frustrated about point releases. But aren´t this players who are saving the team?

I want to see this team winning the CMS World Cup.

Frold best wishes to you
POR :D TUGAL
ff123

Post by ff123 »

A sad thing that this should hapen on this great forum...
I always promote phpwcms on dutch forums and have already convinced people to use this CMS, so let's not disappoint them and continue the great work.
-- Vuurvos --