Userpanel CP

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Hi maxroach, well i think i found the error.

I will fix it as soon as possible, in the meantime there should be a simple workaround:

If you visit your site:

http://www.salvation-road.de/78bar/index.php

and directly click on the pw recovery link, it doesnt work, cause the url changes to:

http://www.salvation-road.de/78bar/inde ... forgotpw=1

If you visit your site, and click on the home button the url is:

http://www.salvation-road.de/78bar/index.php?index

aaaah, then the pw recovery thing shows up if you click on the link. :)

Try the following:
You need to redirect the initial "home" structure to the "index.php?index" page, then it should work.

It is an issue in the script, that the pw recovery button simply adds "&forgotpw=1" to the url and this only works if there is already an article or alias specified in front of the "&".

this is definitely not an issue of the provider :)

oh du sprichst ja deutsch, hmm ja nun.
Last edited by phalancs on Thu 23. Mar 2006, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.
maxroach

Post by maxroach »

Aber klar doch...

und das ist der Rest...

Der Login taucht übrigens unter http://www.78bar.de auf der Indexseite auf.

Kannst Du da irgendwas abchecken?

Danke!!

Flo
maxroach

Post by maxroach »

sorry...zweimal muss ned sein.
Last edited by maxroach on Thu 23. Mar 2006, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

@marcus@localhost

which version are you using, there should be a solution. Cannot be too difficult. :)

@max: dont oversee my post on top of this page (since you doublepostet afterwards) ;)
Last edited by phalancs on Thu 23. Mar 2006, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

sry double-post :oops:
maxroach

Post by maxroach »

Hello phalancs!
Now I can see the Input fileds for Password-Recovery...
Thank you, i oversaw your reply...

But there is unfortunately "Eingabefehler" coming, when i push the
Send-Button. But there surely no mistake. The User exists, it's me and i can log in as Admin. I haven't changed something in your script.

Jetzt weisch ich nimme weida.

Problema über Problema.

Magst Du mir noch einmal helfen? :oops:

Danke!
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Hey you!

This is not a problema! It is a feature!

Admin is not allowed to zurücksetzen sein Password! This is eine Security Geschichte.

Übrigens, wenn das Panel im Backend in den Einstellungen deaktiviert ist, kann sich der Admin trotzdem einloggen, dass ist auch ne security Geschichte.

Viel Spaß! (try it with a frontend user, then it works!)

P.S.: ich würd das panel ein bischen schmaler machen, 350px seems to be too wide.
maxroach

Post by maxroach »

I'm lucky-it works.
supergeiles Teil-freut mich, daß es endlich klappt.
Vielen DANK für deine Hilfe

Ich checks-kopfweh is weg.
PHPwcms erfüllt seinen Zweck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marcus@localhorst

Post by marcus@localhorst »

phalancs wrote:@marcus@localhost
which version are you using, there should be a solution. Cannot be too difficult. :)
I've updated from 1.2.5 to 1.2.6 and then installed the provided userpanel version from your website. I've checked, if other post vars are deleted (from mailform or newsletter) but it's only on the loginsite.
any idea how to check where the post vars are gone?

thanks
marcus
volkman

Post by volkman »

PROBLEM SOLVED - see below
PROBLEM GELÖST - siehe unten

Fisrt of all - This babe is a killer.
I played around today with it, tweaked the layout a bit to make it fit better in a small left column. Everythink works perfect with the mod.
I am using the GT MOD for buttons of the login-panel - works perfect.

Then I wanted to use "jensz's" SHOW_CONTENT Replacement Tag to have the login-panel on every page of the site. I have been reading that - cause of the replacement tag for GT MOD - I can't use the SHOW_CONTENT Replacement Tag the way it's supposed to work. As Expected I get the GT-MOD text insted of the grafics then.
Jenz wrote for that occuring "To fix, put the code in content.article.inc.php instead." I tried but don't know where. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

--Deutsch
Eines vorab - das Teil ist ein Killer - Hut ab und Respekt, ein echter Knaller! Habe es heute installiert, das Layout für eine schmale Spalte angepasst. Alls funktioniert, wie erwartet - einfach geil.
Ich wollte dann "jensz's" SHOW_CONTENT Replacement Tag einsetzen, um das Login/Logout-panel auf allen Seiten zu haben, is ja hier im Forum beschrieben. Wie im Readme angesagt, geht das nicht, wenn im Content andere Replacement Tags genutzt werden. Das mache ich, erzeuge mit dem GT TextMod nette Grafik-Text-Buttons, funktioniert auf der "Original"-Login-Seite prima, nur natürlich nicht, wenn der Contentpart per RT in die seitliche Navi gezogen wird. Wie erwartet, ist der GT-Replacement-Tag-Text dann als Text zu lesen. Das Readme ("jensz's" SHOW_CONTENT Replacement Tag) sagt, in diesem Falle wäre die Programmierung in die Datei content.article.inc.php zu kopieren. Aber wo - und wie. Ich habs probiert und bin jämmerlich gescheitert.
Bin dankbar für jede Hilfe

volkman

---solved the problem

I found another thread on Jenz RT and the decribed Problem. Placed the code of the RT SHOW_CONTENT before Jeromes Graphical Text Mod in content.article.inc.php

Code: Select all

// JÈrÙme's Graphical Text MOD
// Coypright (C) 2004 by 
if($phpwcms["gt_mod"]) { //enabled/disable GT MOD
	require_once ('include/inc_module/mod_graphical_text/inc_front/gt.func.inc.php');
}

// -------------------------------------------------------------
Then it works without any problem.

---Deutsch
Habe das Problem gelöst, im Forum gibt es noch einen Thread zu der Problematik. Der Code aus dem RT SHOW_CONTENT ist einfach zu kopieren und in der Datei content.article.inc.php vor Jeromes Graphical Text MOD einzusetzen, siehe oben.

volkman
Lailoken

Post by Lailoken »

I can't get the login article to work at all.

I created a new structure level for the test. Made a new article and then made a new article content part using the Userpanel content part. I pretty much just copied the one on the original post in this thread.

However, if I try to access the article I get this message:

Abfrage konnte nicht ausgeführt werden: Table 'db155230495.phpwcms_article' doesn't exist
marcus@localhorst

Post by marcus@localhorst »

die erste DB abfrage im script include/inc_front/content/cnt203.article.inc.php enthält $DB_PREPEND das muss aber nur DB_PREPEND heissen. das wars dann auch.
volkman

Post by volkman »

Target Article after Login
Zielartikel nach erfolgreichem Login

One more question concerning this great Mod. Selecting the "Target Article after Login" offers the different article-titles of my pages. I have been choosing the intro-page to my hidden section. The mod redirects to something like
index.php?id=86,18,0,0,1,0. Is there any chance to be redirected to the alias like index.php?de_internal instead.

Eine Frage zu dem tollen Mod hab ich noch. Wenn ich unter "Zielartikel nach erfolgreichem Login" das Klappmenü wähle, kann ich die verschiedenen Artikel-Titel der Seiten wählen. Ich hab die Intro-Seite meines internen Bereichs gewählt. Das Mod macht ein redirect á la index.php?id=86,18,0,0,1,0. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Redirect statt dessen auf das Alias durchzuführen?

Thx and have a nice weekend

volkman
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Da kommt doch dasselbe bei raus?

Hmm, also wenn Du der Zielebene ein Alias gegeben hast, solte das auch angezeigt werden. Bei mir ist es jedenfalls so. BIn da gerade überfragt.

@volkman:

thanx for your hint, just searched for that on my own again after a while ... :S
BTW: i had to place it in: content.func.inc.php
Last edited by phalancs on Wed 3. Jan 2007, 15:22, edited 3 times in total.
wireless

Post by wireless »

Oh my how I love this front end login.

When should us poor ole' mortals expect to see the registration part available?

Or better yet even a beta version of it. :D