An Event Calendar Mod

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

marco wrote:The demo always seems to show the same content for both calendars, the one in the right column and the center, no matter what date is chosen. I don't know if this is a bug or by design...
Thanks Marco! I'll try to find the time to quickly reorganize the Calendar presentations I have on the site, to make sure it gets more obvious :wink:
The problem is that I have no content for events on my site... :lol:
Anyway.. I'll try to invent something for supporting these Ionrock's great efforts!

Cheers,

Yves
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!
cyaneo

Post by cyaneo »

Hi,

I try install it on DEV1.2, but no matter what I try:

- still nothing happen, when I click on "Calendar Module" in the admin menu...

If I try to install manually, I get the error

Code: Select all

Error creating the events table: Incorrect table name ''
with all possible combinations of the table prefix... :(

Still not working.
Gruss
cyaneo
Zen Cart - The Art of e-Commerce

Wenn jeder dem anderen helfen wollte, wäre allen geholfen.
-------------------------------------------
Ein Problem ist halb gelöst, wenn es klar formuliert ist.
cyaneo

Post by cyaneo »

Still same trouble - also in phpWCMS 1.2.1DEV.

Any tipps?
Gruss
cyaneo

Morgen

Post by Morgen »

Hi!

Help!

Install the calendar module and error:

Error creating the events table: Access denied for user: 'www-data@localhost' (Using password: NO)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE `` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00', `span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `title` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `price` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `description` text NOT NULL, `extrainfo` text NOT NULL, `approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `id` (`id`) )
elconde

Post by elconde »

Hi

I am kind of unexperiencend in using this system, but i making some advancements. (http://web156.s2.okayspace.de/reitverein/)

I am using the developer version 1.2.1 and want to use the calender mod. i read that their are some probs with the developerversion and using the calender and i am curious about, if there is anybody who could integrate the calendermod AND HOW he did it. kind of docu wasn´t that bad :-)

i know a huge amount of external calender modules, but that would be a semiprof. solution :-(

so what package do i need to download and who wants to write an additional docu.

thanks alex

(phpwcms - dös is der woahsinn!)
Hans van Meteren

Post by Hans van Meteren »

Can we use this mod in 2.1.2 DEV? That would be great!!
Sorry missed the discussions above :oops:
pico

Post by pico »

Great :D :lol:

2.1.2 is ready - where can I find it :shock:
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
cyaneo

Post by cyaneo »

sis is a rial funi forum. :lol:
Gruss
cyaneo

amadeus

calendar mod works with the dev 1.2.1?

Post by amadeus »

hello...

i folow this threat, but...
can i use this enhancment with the 1.2.1 dev?

thanks...

amadeus
Fever500

Post by Fever500 »

Great mod!

Question ... I want to display the events INSIDE the calendar or at least a summary. Is this possible with the this mod? If so .. how?
snezko

sorry

Post by snezko »

where can i download the second version of this calendar. all links before are not reacheable.

i need also change the names of moths and I need the week start with monday
many thanks Snezko
1996 328ti

Post by 1996 328ti »

Morgen wrote:
Error creating the events table: Access denied for user: 'www-data@localhost' (Using password: NO)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE `` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00', `span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `title` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `price` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `description` text NOT NULL, `extrainfo` text NOT NULL, `approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `id` (`id`) )
Same here. I am using Release 1.1-RC4 27-08-2004. I'd like to be able to manually add the tables but it looks for a $global variable.
Last edited by 1996 328ti on Thu 7. Apr 2005, 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
yuluma

sql error....

Post by yuluma »

He all,

As the rest i tried to install this module, but first started with version 1... and tried it on phpwcms v 1.1 RC4. Then tried to install version 2.0....

But when installing (after removing the old tables) i get this anoying error:

Error creating the events table: Incorrect table name '' CREATE TABLE `` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00', `span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `title` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `price` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `description` text NOT NULL, `extrainfo` text NOT NULL, `approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `id` (`id`) )
It seems that the install script does not return any name for the table.... does anyone have the right sql file with all the tables for this module, that would make me sooooooooooo happy :lol: :lol:

thank you..... :!:
Yuluma Nunbanna - workaholic ad dies vitae
petsta

Post by petsta »

Anybody successfully running the calendar Mod (vers. 1 or 2) with dev 1.2.1?
Just want to ask before updating. Until now I just found problems but
no solutions.

Thanks! :)
Peter Stark
Gelmir

Re: sql error....

Post by Gelmir »

yuluma wrote:He all,

As the rest i tried to install this module, but first started with version 1... and tried it on phpwcms v 1.1 RC4. Then tried to install version 2.0....

But when installing (after removing the old tables) i get this anoying error:

Error creating the events table: Incorrect table name '' CREATE TABLE `` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00', `span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1', `time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `title` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '', `category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `price` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '', `description` text NOT NULL, `extrainfo` text NOT NULL, `approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `id` (`id`) )
It seems that the install script does not return any name for the table.... does anyone have the right sql file with all the tables for this module, that would make me sooooooooooo happy :lol: :lol:

thank you..... :!:
save this file as .sql or just copy/paste it in phpmyadmin...

# Tablestructure for calendar events
CREATE TABLE `cal_events` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY,
`date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
`span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
`time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`title` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '',
`category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`price` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
`location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
`description` text NOT NULL,
`extrainfo` text NOT NULL,
`approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
`setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
);

# Tablestructure for calendar catagories

CREATE TABLE `cal_categories` (
`id` tinyint(4) NOT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY,
`name` varchar(200) NOT NULL default ''
);

# Tablestructure for calendar languages list

CREATE TABLE `cal_langList` (
`langId` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
`langName` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL
);

# Tablestructure for calendar languages

CREATE TABLE `cal_languages` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
`langId` INT DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
`langKey` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
`langVal` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
INDEX (`langKey`, `langVal`)
);

#
# Insert languages data
#
# Insert Language name

INSERT INTO `cal_langList` (langName) VALUES ('English (US)');

# Insert Language values

INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (id, langId, langKey, langVal) VALUES (1,1,'langName','English (US)');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (id, langId, langKey, langVal) VALUES (2,1,'category','Category');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (id, langId, langKey, langVal) VALUES (3,1,'date','Date');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (4, 1, 'numOfDays', 'Number of Days');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (5, 1, 'title', 'Title');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (6, 1, 'time', 'Time');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (7, 1, 'location', 'Location');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (8, 1, 'description', 'Description');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (9, 1, 'noEventsNotice', 'There are currently no events this month.');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (10, 1, 'noCategory', 'No Category');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (11, 1, 'jan', 'January');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (12, 1, 'feb', 'February');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (13, 1, 'mar', 'March');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (14, 1, 'apr', 'April');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (15, 1, 'may', 'May');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (16, 1, 'jun', 'June');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (17, 1, 'jul', 'July');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (18, 1, 'aug', 'August');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (19, 1, 'sep', 'September');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (20, 1, 'oct', 'October');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (21, 1, 'nov', 'November');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (22, 1, 'dec', 'December');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (23, 1, 'mon', 'Monday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (24, 1, 'tue', 'Tuesday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (25, 1, 'wed', 'Wednesday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (26, 1, 'thu', 'Thursday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (27, 1, 'fri', 'Friday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (28, 1, 'sat', 'Saturday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (29, 1, 'sun', 'Sunday');
INSERT INTO `cal_languages` (`id`, `langId`, `langKey`, `langVal`) VALUES (30, 1, 'submit', 'Update Language');

This will create the tables.