New Calendar Mod: QCalendar with Ajax [Updated v1.0.8]

Post custom hacks and enhancements for phpwcms here only. Maybe some of these things will be included in official release later.
e aus o

Post by e aus o »

Hi,

maybe someone can help me.

I just installed 1.0.7 on a 1.3.3 and it works almost fine. But for one problem I need a solution.

Here ist my RT: {QCAL:0:de:de.frontend.eventlist.tmpl:de.frontend.event.tmpl} in the middle of the side and {QCAL} on the right column.

Content of de.frontend.eventlist.tmpl is just {EVENTS} and the content of de.frontend.event.tmpl is

<div id="calEvent"><h2><span class="calEventDayDetail">{DAY}.{MONTH}.{YEAR} - {TITLE}</span></h2><div class="calEventFieldDetail">Wann: {TIME}</div><div class="calEventFieldDetail">Wo: <b>{LOCATION}</b></div><div class="calEventFieldDetail">Was: {DESCRIPTION}</div></div><br />

But only the RTs from de.frontend.event.tmpl are shown on the side. Usually de.frontend.eventlist.tmpl has to be shown first.

Also since now {QCAL} on the right column is not working anymore - and I did nothing. It worked fine till now. Its getting strange mor and more.

Greetings

PS: I cleard the cache.

Another question: is it possible to show more than a month?
swoboda

Event-List

Post by swoboda »

Hello,

is it possible also to list the days in the {EVENTS} list, in which are none events created, to view the whole month?

thanks pitt
iChiel

Post by iChiel »

Hello,

first of all I would like to thank JensZ for this great module! It's a wonderful piece of work..

ONLY

I can't add any events on the calendar on both firefox and IE.
I'm getting all kinds of javascript errors from qcal.js and the data-requestor script.

am i doing something wrong? I really hope you can help me with this problem.

Michiel
oeg

Problem with danish letters in {TITEL}-not in {description}

Post by oeg »

Great calender.

I have just installed 1.0.7 and it works fine - almost ... :(

I am trying to translate it into danish and most of the calender works fine in danish, but when I use the danish letters æ, ø and å in {titel} it goes wrong when I try to see the event again. It should show the letter, but I only get a ? instead.

I can write the letters in {description} and there they are shown correctly when opening the event again.

Do anyone know why?

Please help :D

Ole
selbaer

CSS

Post by selbaer »

Looks like I'm too stupid to find the CSS to edit the Calender box.
I wanted to adjust the colors and fonts.

I found the two files in \include\inc_module\mod_qcal\inc_front\themes

but just can't find the right code to edit...

Thx.
Jenne20

Post by Jenne20 »

Hi@all

I also want to install the calendar. I run 1.3.3.

Is there anybody, who can send me the changed files.

I´m not able to install it.

Thank you.

Jenne
culda_a

Re: New Calendar Mod: QCalendar with Ajax [Updated v1.0.7]

Post by culda_a »

I use version 1.3.5 and I have install the QCalendar... in the backend I have this errors:
Warning: Wrong parameter count for substr() in /home/wdm/public_html/wdm/include/inc_module/mod_qcal/inc_lib/QCalendarAdmin.php on line 114

Warning: htmlentities() [function.htmlentities]: charset `3' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home/wdm/public_html/wdm/include/inc_module/mod_qcal/inc_lib/QCalendarAdmin.php on line 114
I have seen in the topic that is one
)
extra that have to be remove... I have done that and now I have this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/wdm/public_html/wdm/include/inc_module/mod_qcal/inc_lib/QCalendarAdmin.php on line 116
and the calendar is not visible anymore, ...what should I do?
ImagePackging design,labels, catalogs,postcards,
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

I have found the problem the line should be:

Code: Select all

<th class='qheader'><a href=\"javascript:;\" onclick=\"displayQCalendar('$nextMonth','$lYear','".$GLOBALS['qcal']['ajaxAdminPath']."',".$this->category.", true,'".$this->langId."','".$this->css."')\" class='qheaderNav' title='".htmlentities(substr($this->monthNames[$nextMonth-1], 0, 3))."'>></a>&nbsp;</th>
but now when I try to add an event is not let me to save... I press save and nothing !!!!

and also I have notice that on top of the calendar the menu is missing I don't have:
New Calendar | Edit Calendar | New Event | Export ... this is missing by me and also I have seen that the dropdown is emplty onli with 2 line like this --
is this a problem from installation? I have skip the step 4 :
4. ---FOR 1.3.0+ SKIP THIS STEP---
In phpwcms.php, FIND:
case "modules":

INSERT AFTER:
// QCalendar jens
if($phpwcms["calendar_mod"])
{
$subnav .= subnavtext("Calendar", "phpwcms.php?do=modules&p=444", $p, "444", 0);
}

In phpwcms.php, FIND:
case "modules": //Modules
switch ($p)
{

INSERT AFTER:
case 444: // QCalendar
if($phpwcms["calendar_mod"])
{
include_once("./include/inc_module/mod_qcal/backend.inc.php");
}
break;

Create qcal_mod.php file in your frontend_render dir:

<?php
// QCalendar mod by Jens Zetterström
if( ! ( strpos($content["all"],'{QCAL')===false ) )
{
require_once ('./include/inc_module/mod_qcal/front.inc.php');
}
?>
do I have to make this also?
update

Post by update »

Perhaps these can help you getting along:
http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php? ... d&start=15
http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php? ... str#p86915
http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php? ... 759#p86964

For 1.3.0+ skip this step = don't follow no. 4.) (in your case)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

Thanks Claus but I have read the topic but I did not understand how to solve my problem ... my functions is missing New Calendar | Edit Calendar | New Event | Export and I see in the backend only the calendar ..similar like here but without the adds:

http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php? ... r&start=90
by Niedzielan on Mon May 28, 2007 15:29
OK, tried something myself, but I can't get it to work properly. I don't know what's wrong with the qCal code but this is what I get at the backend:

or http://www.sbo-piramide.nl/temp/phpwcms/qcal.TIF

Look at the red circles! I can't edit or insert a calendar. And also the button's are empty...I haven't updated to the latest phpwcms version, but that shouldn't be the problem.

Can someone look at this please!

(PS. Why doesn't my image show?)
my problem is similar like the one above but I see that he can add events I have try and is not possible ...becouse I have no function ... but I have see that if I press on a day from the calendar it give me the possibility to add a event...I fill all the filds but when I press save nothing ... is not make the save ...is not doing anithig is like frozen (like the buton save is not working)
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

anyone any ideea? :shock:
daniel.grant

Post by daniel.grant »

Is this still the Calendar of choice?

I installed the calendar successfully on one site but on another site I am having some issues: I cannot add a new calendar, add a new event, move to a different month; pretty much all the backend functions.

I have installed exactly how I had done before - upload files, correct incorrect line, set conf.inc.php, intall sql. Initially I installed my site was installed on a temporary domain i.e. 00.000.000.00/domain.com so I thought this was the issue, although, once I changed to a normal domain the calendar still didn't work. I have tried reinstalling from scratch and tried using the database from another calendar (which rendered fine back+front but still couldn't make any changes in backend.

Hoping to deliver this project soon so help is appreciated.

Thanks
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

I have install Qcalendar for the 4 time but allwas the same problem the functions are missing... I use phpwcms 1.3.5, is someboady that can tell me how he solved this problem?
culda_a

Post by culda_a »

OK I see no answer maybe is no solution ...but do anybody know if is working with phpwcms 1.2.6 or is the same problem?
daniel.grant

Post by daniel.grant »

culda_a

On the site in which QCAL is not working, which snapshot are using?