Help - My Site Needs a Facelift

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
pizzler

Help - My Site Needs a Facelift

Post by pizzler »

Hello All,

I don't know if this is the right place for such a request, but if it is not please do move it to where it is most applicable.

I had my site setup with outside help (outside of this group) using the PHPWCMS software, which I absolutely love. The person who helped me do this is no longer in the business, and while I'd rather have someone local to my area who I am able to meet with and discuss changes with, I cannot find anyone who would like to help me re-design the website.

Basically I'm looking for a new, clean, and professional looking template with perhaps an upgrade to the newest version of PHPWCMS.

This is the site:

http://www.advancedbowentherapy.com

Are there any designers out there that would like to take on this project? If so please PM me with your ideas, and or any potential templates that you think might be applicable and we can discuss fee's etc?

Many thanks,
Pete
markus s

Post by markus s »

you made two entries !
one of them was deleted ...
propelled by fresh air from tirol
XING|FACEBOOK|OMENTO
pizzler

Post by pizzler »

You are right, I did make two entries but which forum is the best one for my request?
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Hmm it does not need a face lift, it actually needs a face at all. Which direction are you facing? This might be a starting point for creative input here :)
pizzler

Post by pizzler »

phalancs wrote:Hmm it does not need a face lift, it actually needs a face at all. Which direction are you facing? This might be a starting point for creative input here :)
What do you mean?
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

ok, maybe it was too much plaing with words ;)

As i can see you have a header image and a footer. Bith are green,. so may green be a starting point. At first i would give the page some kind of limitation. In the middle there is plain text with no contrast against the rest of the page. A simple 1px border would be a starting point. hen what do you think abouit using some kind of dark green for the titles and subtitles and a black font for the overall text?

Check it out. I think this might give it all a little more structure.