image list valign="top" instead of valign="bo

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Moozie

image list valign="top" instead of valign="bo

Post by Moozie »

When I choose image list as an article content and I put in 10 images, with a short text underneath every image, the script creates a page with all images + text valign="bottom".

The discriptions are different in length so the page will look messy, because all the pics are aligned at the bottom. So one image is placed higher than his nextdoor brothers (if I use a 3 column image gallery).

I would like to change the php file where this valign="bottom" is set and change it into valign="top".

But do you know in which file I have to change this?
Moozie

Post by Moozie »

Found it already:

In the file: /include/inc_front/front.func.inc.php
Line 122

Change:

Code: Select all

//Aktuelle Bildspalte ausgeben
$table .= "<td align=\"center\" valign=\"bottom\"".(($class)?" class=\"".$class."\"":"")." width=\"".$imagelist[$key]["w"]."\">";
Into:

Code: Select all

//Aktuelle Bildspalte ausgeben
$table .= "<td align=\"center\" valign=\"top\"".(($class)?" class=\"".$class."\"":"")." width=\"".$imagelist[$key]["w"]."\">";
Moozie

Post by Moozie »

Oliver,

Maybe this change is a good one to take over into the file
/include/inc_front/front.func.inc.php

Because is there a reason to align the pictures with text underneath them on bottom? It will create a messy looking page. Align top will create better looking pages.

Or is the bottom align for another reason?
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

No - I don't know why it is bottom aligned. But this is not optimal at the moment. This has to be redesigned that captions are in an own table row not in imagecell - then it is better.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон