www.honeyem.co.uk

post released sites here made with phpwcms
macmukka

www.honeyem.co.uk

Post by macmukka »

This has now moved on from a site in progress to a finished site. I guess it's finished - the CSS is a mess, but will be cleaned up.

http://www.honeyem.co.uk

No ajax pageloads anymore - sorry but I weighed it up and it was going to be a google nightmare! using a complicated hijax technique. May be it will come....

For lower resolutions the site might not be too good, but I am going to work on that....

hope you like it.
Fulvio Romanin

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

very - how did you do the lat menu?
Completeness is reached through subtraction, not through addition
Ati

Post by Ati »

Respect!

It's the best website, which i have ever seen.
I have already liked the pre version, but now the site is perfect!

Don't you want to give me the old templeate? :D *irony off*

best regards
"Seien wir realistisch - versuchen wir das Unmögliche" (Chè Guevara)
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

The menu uses TeaserEx. Each option is the top level article for each Catergory. So each "page" of the site is the "top level" article. Not ideal but the solution but it works for now...

The teaserEx RT then sits in an HTML content part which I then use across the site in a content part alias. So if it changes they all do.

The animation effect is with mootools.

The reflection is created using reflection.js. Then on mousover you alter the top and bottom margin so it looks as if the the image is rising the shadow is dipping. Throw in a bounce from the Fx.Transitions module and you're away!

The scroll is also with Mootools! as are the tooltips.
schmidtjr

Post by schmidtjr »

hi

this site is looking great.
But there's a problem in IE 6!
There's to much blank space under the magazin on the main page. AND you can only scroll by mouse-wheel when the mouse is over the image. if the mouse is over the white background you can't scroll.
maybe you can fix this (I actually don't know what causes this problem)

But the design is great!
macmukka

Post by macmukka »

Thanks schmidtjr

there's always something wrong in IE6! I shall look in to it this week.

glad you like it...

I had noticed the 'too much space' issue and worked on it, but still no clearer. it's because IE6 is extending the 'horizon' div as does IE7 I think, I think the mouse wheel issue is also to do with the z-index of the 'container' div....always something...
update

Post by update »

at the main page there is a link to "contact", which isn't clickable in IE6. Now you have some transparent png sitting above the content. Try so set

Code: Select all

a {position:relative
}
in your css, perhaps the link will be clickable then (and will solve the scrolling misbehavior too :?: )
claus
update

Post by update »

Please forget my above posting - didn't see the status line, was fooled by the fact that the pointer didn't change into a pointer "hand" :oops: :oops:
(I will be more careful next time(s)) :oops:
Very fine page indeed. btw!