Save template errors

Please post all install related problems here. Visit this forum first for troubleshooting.
litux

Save template errors

Post by litux »

Hi,

A huge error with installation of version 1.2.9 and the same happens with 1.3.3

Every step according to the installation manual is OK, database is created, I can login the admin interface with the login.php but the default index.php is white and very empty. If I make an article this is shown, but the rest of the page is white and doe have no layout or menu. So I try to make a layout.

When I create a layout this succeeds, but when I try to create a template, things go wrong. I save the template (filled in some values taken from another template online) as default.

Everything gets stored in the database, I can check this on the commandline, but I get a php error in my apache log and the template is not in the php interface and I can not use it to show my inde.php page:

Code: Select all

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in "$PHPWCMSINSTALLPATH"/include/inc_tmpl/admin.templates.tmpl.php on line 287
this part in the file is about the css:

Code: Select all

// now run the css information
line 287: foreach($template["css"] as $value) {
        if(isset($unselected_css[$value])) {
                $css_file = htmlentities($value);
                echo '          <option value="'.$css_file.'" selected="selected" style="font-weight: bold;">'.$css_file.'</option>'.LF;
                unset($unselected_css[$value]);
        }
}
if(is_array($unselected_css)) {
        foreach($unselected_css as $value) {
                $css_file = htmlentities($value);
                echo '          <option value="'.$css_file.'">'.$css_file.'</option>'.LF;
        }
}
All the permissions of the files are good, the frontend.css is writable.

I do not know what is wrong, the same happens when I try this with version 1.3.3

Does anybody know how to deal with this?

linux
apache 2.0.53
php 5.0.3
mysql 4.1.10a-3

Regards Marcel