ehm....news and company problems...

If you've problems with unsupported - non official ;-) - functionalities use this forum please.
Fulvio Romanin

ehm....news and company problems...

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

installed FIRST the news mod and THEN the company mod
and when i go to the company mod i get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_submenustatus() (previously declared in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/portale/include/inc_module/mod_news/inc_tmpl/news.menu.tmpl.php:6) in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/portale/include/inc_module/mod_company/inc_tmpl/company.menu.tmpl.php on line 6

what's wrong?
Completeness is reached through subtraction, not through addition
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

I haven't looked into these hacks/mods... but that type of error is usually the result of having 2 identical require statements in the same page or an included file from one of the routines is requiring the same page as the other routine has already called.
Last edited by DeXXus on Sun 11. Apr 2004, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
frold

Re: ehm....news and company problems...

Post by frold »

Fulvio Romanin wrote:installed FIRST the news mod and THEN the company mod
and when i go to the company mod i get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_submenustatus() (previously declared in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/portale/include/inc_module/mod_news/inc_tmpl/news.menu.tmpl.php:6) in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/portale/include/inc_module/mod_company/inc_tmpl/company.menu.tmpl.php on line 6

what's wrong?
Can you tell how you get it.. I can´t get that error in my backend.... and I have both mod
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark