edit article basis information not possible???

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Moozie

edit article basis information not possible???

Post by Moozie »

I can edit and add articles. Only when I am trying to add an article for the first time (new one) or edit an existing article "edit article basis information" then I get an error in phpwcms admin.

It says:

Code: Select all

error while connecting to database: 

INSERT INTO phpwcms_article (article_cid, article_uid, article_username, article_title, article_keyword, article_public, article_aktiv, article_begin, article_end, article_subtitle, article_summary, article_redirect, article_sort, article_notitle) VALUES ('37','1','phpwcms webmaster','ddd','','1','1','2004-02-25 16:39:45','2010-12-31 23:59:59','ddd','', '', 0,0);
I don't understand why I get this error while I can edit articles and other stuff at the other items of the admin...
Moozie

Post by Moozie »

Found it!

I checked the database against a fresh install. And a field called "article_notitle" was missing. Strange because I did all the patches.

Now I am wondering what fields I could be also missing.

Is there a list of fields added when this field "article_notitle" was added?
jmeyknecht

Post by jmeyknecht »

yo, same error here too..

just take the phpwcms_update.sql file from /setup of the core release and it will update your database and working just fine.

gr33tz
destiny

Danke

Post by destiny »

Danke euch / Thanks very much!

Now my installation works again *:-)* :twisted: