email forms formatting

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
dancer

email forms formatting

Post by dancer »

All,

would it be possible to have parts of the email form spread out on a page? I have a large form which needs some explanation on some places and currently the module does not let me do this.

The form works very well, but it needs some custom fields.

Any ideas?

Dancer
dancer

Post by dancer »

I think i have figure out a work around:

------
SM|pax2title|0|<br><b>Travel Details</b><br>Details of other people traveling with you: (please provide age if below 12) <br><br>Title:&nbsp;|20,100|Mr#Mrs#Ms#Miss|60
---------

This works, but only if you add

Code: Select all

valign=\"bottom\"
to the content.article.inc.php file for the SM module. and for any other what you need. make sure you do it in the second TD.

Code: Select all

$content["main"] .= "<tr><td class=\"formLabel\" align=\"right\">".must_filled($cfield[2]).$cfield[3]."</td><td valign=\"bottom\">";
I have made heaps of changes to the cms and its still confidential who the client is who I am doing this for, but when the site is live I will post it here and I will then also start posting my changes.

some are quite cool. some are quite badly written, unlike this CMS
(Although it's sometimes a pain to have to read the german comments in the code to try and find why something works the way it does.
And Oliver...sometimes you have used english variable names and sometiems german....I understand german which makes it easier but for some people it might be difficult ;) )

Regards,

Dancer