Sitemap generates double content

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
NTB

Sitemap generates double content

Post by NTB »

Hi,

I have a domain "example.com". When you enter the site, of course you come to "example.com/" - the root of the page.
Also I have a sitemap. Unfortunately it links to the root of the menu structure as "example.com/index.phtml" (rewrite on).

I want the sitemap not to link to "example.com/index.phtml" but to "example.com/", since Google interprets that as double content.
Did I do something wrong? In which file is the sitemap created?

-------------------------------------

Hi,

ich habe eine Domain "example.com". Wenn man auf die Seite kommt, landet man natuerlich auf "example.com/" - dem root der Seite.
Jetzt habe ich eine Sitemap angelegt. Die Sitemap linkt aber zum Root der Menustruktur mit "example.com/index.phtml" (rewrite on).

Ich möchte, dass die Sitemap nicht auf "example.com/index.phtml" linkt, sondern auf "example.com/", weil Google das als doppelten Inhalt wertet.
Habe ich da etwas falsch gemacht? In welcher Datei wird die Sitemap erstellt?
DeXXus

Re: Sitemap generates double content

Post by DeXXus »

NTB wrote:In which file is the sitemap created?
"front.func.inc.php"
function build_sitemap
function build_sitemap_articlelist
NTB

Post by NTB »

<-- blind

thnx :D
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

No problem, of course! Perhaps you can revisit this thread with any changes you make (or for further discussion)... to document and expand the flexibilities of this great script for all. THANX!