I am over quota & not successful in deleting to create s

Use GitHub to post bug reports and error descriptions for phpwcms. Describe your problem detailed!
sightforsound

I am over quota & not successful in deleting to create s

Post by sightforsound »

HI There, my cms and webmail are overquota...so it says. I have deleted all images from my cms file. I have consistently and regularly deleted images and email from my webmail...so howcome it's over quota. Still, the 63 emails that are in my inbox will not delete. This is the message I am getting...

"ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: COPY 14742:14804 "INBOX.Trash"
Reason Given: UID COPY failed: Message copy failed: Disk quota exceeded"

--furthermore, I am not receiving any emails b/c my space is over quota. It's a catch 22 and I don't know what to do!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Janet
juergen

Post by juergen »

Hi

this means if you want to delete your mails, for a small timeslot there has to be some resource as great as the mail acc to get them deleted. Thats a OS reason, but no phpwcms bug.

Just take some content back to your computer, delete mails and ftp it back. Make shure that you free more diskspace than the mail acc needs.

Jürgen
sightforsound

Post by sightforsound »

Hi Jurgen, thanks!

The problem is that I am not being allowed to delete what is already there in my email (only 63 of them)...
I have already deleted the images...all of them. With that said,
..How am I to take some content back to my computer, delete mails and ftp it back?

thanks!

Janet
juergen

Post by juergen »

--> pm, offtopic ;)