mailto problem

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
terry_b

mailto problem

Post by terry_b »

Hi,
This is my first post.

First I wanted to say that I've tested so many CMS and PHPWCMS is THE CMS. Nothing is easier and more powerful than PHPWCMS, just forget the rest (and I know what I am talking about)...

Anyway I've a little problem with the v1.2.6 (last version available).

When I want to add in any content part an email link (like <a href=mailto:...>) I have this error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /phpwcms.php on this server.
If I enter any 'normal' link (without mailto) it's working so it's definitely something to have with the mailto:.

Am I missing anything? Is it a bug? Is it anything to have with my server (which is not a local one)?

I searched on the forum before posting and I haven't seen anybody talking about this problem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance,

Terry
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

did you also look at the docu page and test this mailto tag!?

http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/link_tags.phtml
terry_b

Post by terry_b »

Hi Pappnase,

Thank you for your quick response.

I forgot to said that it does work with the [MAIL] tag. My problem is that I am using the {SHOW_CONTENT} tag and it's not showing properly.

I've tried to copy the {SHOW_CONTENT} code in the content.article.inc.php and it's not working (it shows the TAG instead of showing the content part I want to show.)

Is there any other way to incude an article in a template other than using SHOW_CONTENT or do you know what would be the cause of the mailto problem?

Thank you so much for your help.

Terry
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

i test this at the docu page and it work good! i mean an real mailto tag! maybe this error is an result of an hack / mod!?
terry_b

Post by terry_b »

hmmm I just added the teaser ex and the show content tag. I've also added the rep tags helper so I haven't changed a lot. I think that it could be the server my website is hosted on but what could be the cause then...

Thank you Pappnase for your help anyway. If you think about anything else, I'll take it.

Terry